Chapter 1: A New Job

Aichian got early this morning thinking about yesterday's celebration. She got dressed abd headed for Card Capital. When she got there she saw Shin and Miwa sitting in a van. When Miwa and Shin saw Aichian they smiled "Glad you could make it we were fixing to leave you." Aichian smiled "Well sorry to keep you waiting lets go." Shin smiled as he drove off. Miwa smiled as he looked back at the back seat to see Aichian. After a while the van stopped and Shin said "We're here." Aichian smiled as she looked out the window and saw all the new places. Miwa was also smiling as they got out of the van. After seeing a few places they finally walked in to Card Capital 2. When they walked in Kamui was already their. Aichian smiled "Hey Kamui." Kamui ran up to Aichian and gave her a big hug "Hey Big sis. I can't believe we get to work together.?" Aichian smiled and hugged Kamui back "Me either, I'm very excited." After they stopped hugging Shin announced "Okay everybody let's get to work." Everyone smiled and got to work. Shin put everyone in a different sections. He put Aichian on the register, Miwa stoking shelves, and Kamui teaching new cardfighters. Aichian smiled as she spoke to and saw cardfighters everywhere around the shop, one caught her attention. It was a red headed boy with a swirl looking piece of hair in the front. Kamui was teaching him how to play and the kid looked like he knew what he was doing. Aichian smiled as she finished ringing up the costumers. Miwa smiled as he finished stocking the shelves and went to rest behind the counter. Aichian looked at Miwa "Your done?" Miwa looked up at her "Yes, I'm finally done." Aichian smiled "Well good job you look tired ho take a break in the break room.?" Miwa smiled and nodded as he left for the break room. Aichian saw Kamui finish his cardfight with the red head boy. Kamui was shocked by his skills and introduce himself "I'm Kamui Katzuragi and your.?" The red head smiled "I'm Chrono." Kamui replied "Nice to meet you Chrono." Chrono tried to respond but a crowd of people surrounded him. Aichian smiled as Kamui walked over to her "So that little rookie won against you.?" Kamui smiled "Yeah." Aichian looked over at him "Well I'm glad he had fun. It's not everyday you see a rookie that can imagine planet Cray right off the bat and win. Especially against you." Kamui looked at Aichian "Well your brother did it when he beat Kai." "Yeah, he did." Aichian and Kamui smiled as they saw Chrono wiggle his way through the crowd of people and ran to the counter "Thanks Kamui for the awesome fight. Can I come back tomorrow?" Kamui smiled "Sure.!" and with that he left. Aichian smiled as Miwa walked in the room "Shin said Aichi will be here in a few minutes so if you want I can take the register and you can go see him and maybe have a card fight." Aichian smiled "Thanks Miwa." After Miwa was set up Aichi walked in the door "Hey Aichian, Miwa, Kamui, and Shin, how's the shop been.?" Aichian smiled "Busy we had a rookie come in and beat Kamui." Aichi was shocked "Really?" Kamui smiled "Don't look so surprised you did the same when you started." Aichi smiled "Yeah." Aichian smiled "Anyway want to card fight?" Aichi smiled "Yes." Aichian smiled and they began their fight. After about 30 minutes the fight ended with Aichian as the victor. Aichian smiled as Aichi hugged her and said "Good fight, now let's go home." Aichian smiled "Ok." And with that they left for their homes.

Hey everyone hope you enjoyed the chapter. I can't believe we are already on book 2 of the series. Hope you enjoy, see you in the next chapter. Bye bye