Chapter 3: The Tatsunagis

Aichian smiled as she let everyone into the Tatsunagi building. Aichian led everyone into the dinning room, and seated them. After everyone was seated Aichian ran into the kitchen to help the cooks. Miwa was confused and asked "Why is Aichian going in the kitchen?" Aichi and Takuto smiled and said (at the same time) "She wants to help the cooks, because she said they don't need to work to death. So she decided she'd help them." Miwa smiled "Oh, that's my Aichian for you." Takuto smiled and turned his attention to Chrono "I'm sorry, it's rude of me not to say anything to you. May I ask what's your name?" Chrono looked at Takuto "My names Chrono, Chrono Shindou. Um, what's your name sir?" Takuto laughed a little "It's nice to meet you Chrono. My name is Takuto, Takuto Tatsunagi, and you don't have to call me sir or anything Takuto's fine with me." Chrono smiled "Ok um, Takuto how many people live here? Oh um, you dont have to answer." Takuto laughed at Chrono's awkwardness "It's fine. Well let's see there is Aichian, Kourin, Suiko, Reca, and me. Kourin, Suiko, Reca, and I all share the same last name, while Aichian as you may already know is Aichi Sendou's sister." Chrono looked at Takuto in a wow way "Wow um, that's only 5 people and this is such a huge place. I mean it's very nice and all but why so much for only 5.?" Takuto smiled "If you like I can show you why and give you a tour.?" Chrono smiled "Sure, is Aichian going to help?" Takuto smiled "Yes she sure is, and she is going to pit on a show with her pop idol group for everybody." Chrono looked confused (he was) "Um, Aichian's famous and has her own group?" Right after Chrono's statement Aichian walked in "Well I am famous but I'm not the main star of the group we're all equal in it." Chrono looked at Aichian "Oh that makes sense. Well how come you've never told me this?" Aichian looked down "Um well, you see I don't really like telling people about me being famous. Especially when I just met them." Chrono looked down "Oh yeah sorry." Aichian smiled "It's fine I should have told you. Anyway dinner is served." After Aichian said that maids came out of the kitchen with plates of food. Aichian went back in the kitchen to grab her own plate. After everyone had a plate Takuto spoke up and said "Dig in!" Everyone quickly are their food and thanked the cooks (and Aichian). Aichian smiled as she stood up and said "Ok now for the tour." Takuto stood up "But first I have to explain something to our newest guest." Aichian nodded her head and Takuto began "You want to know why we live in such a big place. Well first we need room for us, the cooks, the maids, and guest. We also need enough rooms for them to sleep in. Then we need room for a rehearsal studio and some other private matters. Then we need room for my office and their 'chill out' place. Finally we need a place for our card fights." Chrono's eyes widen "Wow all that's in this building?" Takuto and everyone else nodded their heads. Aichian also added "Oh and the library." Chrono looked at Aichian. Aichian smiled "Sorry um, now let our tour begin." After the tour was finished Aichian led everyone down to the rehearsal room and ran back stage. Takuto seated everyone (He put Chrono in the very front), and seated himself. After everyone was seated Takuto yelled "Let the show begin!!!" The curtains rose and only 3 glowing dresses were seen. There was a pink one, a blue one, and a green one. Everyone except for Chrono knew who was on stage and knew which which one was missing. Everyone guessed where the fourth one was, but kept quite and watched the show. Soon the lights slowly turned on to reveal Kourin, Suiko, and Reca. Chrono searched the stage for Aichian but found her no where. After a good minutes or two the lights turned of again and a new glowing dress was spotted coming from the roof of the stage. It was a black dress with silver outlining. Aichian smiled as she slowly came down and sang her part of the song (Which was the song 'Black Magic' by Little Mix). Everyone smiled as they saw the glowing dress come down and touch the ground. Aichian smiled as her and the rest of Ultra Rare jumped and the lights came on. After they finally finished the show Aichian and the others came down and told everyone "That was our new song and y'all were the first ones to hear it and see it preformed. We hope you liked it.?" Everyone smiled and yelled "We loved it!!!" Takuto smiled "Y'all did a wonderful performance as always." Aichian and the others smiled "Thanks Takuto." Chrono walked up to Aichian "That was amazing. Y'all are very good and talented. Y'all have officially be came my favorite singers (idol group)." Aichian smiled "Thanks I'm glad you liked it. Oh now I have another surprise for everyone. Follow me."

I'm sorry for the late update. Hope you liked it. See you in the next chapter. Bye bye