Chapter 10: Miwa's Gift

Miwa got up early and headed for a store. He called Kai and Aichi and told them to meet him there. After about 30 minutes Aichi and Kai finally arrived. Aichi was wondering what Miwa was up to "Why are we at a ring store, and why so early?" Miwa smirked "Well first of all we're here early so Aichian doesn't know that I'm gone, and second where here so I can get a promise ring for Aichian and a engagement ring for when the time comes." Aichi squealed like a little girl "Yay, I can't believe your thinking of marring my sister!!!" Miwa covered Aichi's mouth "Shhhh I don't want Aichian and the whole world to know." Aichi shook his head in an 'ok' way. Miwa smiled and let go of Aichi's mouth "Ok so I called you for help. I can't figure out what she wants or what to get her." Kai shook his head "You've been dating for over a year and you still don't know what to get her?." Aichi smiled "Yeah Kai, but I had to ask Aichian and Miwa for help when I got your wedding ring." Kai looked at Aichi "Your supposed to help me not him." Aichi giggled "Yeah but I want Miwa to marry my sister. We're already married." Kai ruffled Aichi's hair "So that makes it ok." Aichi smiled "Yep." Kai kissed Aichi's cheek and they walked in. When they got inside Miwa stopped "Kai, Aichi you guys are right. I've been dating Aichian for so long. Screw the promise ring I'm getting an engagement ring and asking her to marry me." Kai smiled as Aichi squealed and jumped up and down. Miwa smiled and said "Come on let's go find one." Aichi ran to the counter followed by Kai. Aichi, Kai, and Miwa searched for hours until Kai came across one that made Miwa light up. It was a beautiful ring that had a silver band with diamonds embedded in it and a big beautiful light blue crystal in the middle (picture below)

 It was a beautiful ring that had a silver band with diamonds embedded in it and a big beautiful light blue crystal in the middle (picture below)

Miwa asked the man how much it was. The man looked at the ring and said "Your lucky that ones on sale today for $300. It used to be $1000." Miwa smiled "I'll take it." The man smiled "You have a lucky lady sir." Miwa shook his head "No sir, I'm afraid your wrong. I'm the lucky one." The man smiled "You know what just take it. It seems this lady is your world, and I've never seen anyone have a face quiet like yours." Miwa shook his head "I couldn't do that. If Aichian found out she'd kill me." The man smiled "Did you say Aichian as in Aichian Sendou?" Miwa nodded his head "Yes sir, she's my girlfriend and I want to ask her to marry me." The man lit up "She made my daughter's day a while ago telling her that she could do anything. I want you to have this now more than ever. I won't take no for an answer." Miwa smiled "Well thank you, if there's anything you need I'll help you." The man smiled "My name is Clint and my daughter's name is Emily. Would you ask Aichian to preform at her birthday party tomorrow? That is how you'll repay me." Miwa nodded his head "Yes sir, thank you." Clint waved good bye as Miwa, Aichi, and Kai left for the Tatsunagi Building. When they arrived Miwa smiled as he saw Aichian run out the door and hug him "Miwa don't scare me like that. I was worried something bad happened." Miwa smiled "I'm sorry, I forgot to leave a note I did a little shopping for you." Miwa smirked as he got down on one knee and Aichian covered her face with her hands "Aichian Sendou will you make me the happiest man and marry me?" Aichian started crying and smiling "Yes Miwa I will!" Everyone who was in the Tatsunagi Building cheered as they saw the whole thing. Aichi was jumping up and down yelling "YAY!!!!!" and Kai was smiling. Aichian loved the ring and gave Miwa a kiss. Miwa smiled and kissed her back. Miwa looked at Aichian "I have another question. Can you preform at a birthday party tomorrow?" Aichian smiled "Sure, what time  do I need to be there?" Miwa scratched his head "Um I didn't find out. Will you come with me and find out." Aichian smiled "Yeah let's go." Aichian smiled as Miwa led her to the ring store. When they arrived Miwa walked in and asked to see Clint. Clint came out as soon as he was told who was there "Hi Ms.Sendou, I see you like your ring. How can I help you today?" Aichian smiled "I need to know when the party is?." Clint smiled "Emily's party is tomorrow at 12:00pm. I'm glad your going to preform that's going to make my daughter's day." Aichian smiled "I'm glad I could. Anyway thank you for letting us know. See you tomorrow. Bye." Clint waved good bye "Bye see you then." With that Aichian and Miwa smiled and walked back to the Tatsunagi Building. Miwa decided to spend the night again, and Aichian agreed.

Wow the 10th chapter already. I really do love writing this book for y'all and I hope you have enjoyed it so far. I hope you keep on reading, voting, commenting, and more. Anyway see you in the next chapter. Bye bye.