An open wound in need of healing

Italy going the German brothers for breakfast, after a long day of training Italy crashed at Germany's place that night. The training had been so vigorous that the young Italians legs still burned with every step he took.

"Vell you'll still never be as awesome as me!!" Prussia exclaimed with a big smirk. For a fallen country he sure had a huge ego and was awfully fully of himself.

According to Germany, this was a normal thing in the mornings. Italy didn't doubt that at all. To keep Germany from worrying he faked the smile. His eyes weren't as bright as they normally were.

"Italy? he's long gone. that idiot annoyed me anyway." Germany's voice from the dream echoed in his head. Germany wouldn't say anything like that would he? They young country sighed mentally. So lost in thought he didn't realize the German brothers trying to get his attention.

"Hm? sorry I'm still sleep Ve~" he said happily before he stoop up "I'll be right back" With that he turned around on his heels and walked away. The street was wet, rain flattened his hair a bit more then it already was.

"He doesn't really need me does he?" Italy asked himself. These thoughts were there and getting worse when he was alone.

"They don't want you! your worthless! they don't need you! just die already!" the voices got louder and louder.

Everywhere, no matter where he turned he could still hear it. Italy pulled at his hair and sprinted trying to get away. The young Italian lost his footing and tumbled down a tree, even though he tried to keep it down, a scream ripped out of his throat. Felicianos back hit a tree, he didn't move and laid there the rain pelting him.

"Please stop....leave me alone." Italy whimpered and closed his eyes allowing for once, the tears to drop down his cheeks, all while he laid there bloody and bruised