Kyla

Description: Kyla Sobrano, although most people call call her Mortem which means death in latin. You can thank her parents for that. They practically turned her into an assassin except she only worked for them, and she didn't get paid, but money didn't bother her, she liked killing. Even if the person who's throat she was ripping out with her claws was innocent.

Then one day her parents asked her to kill her littlest sister, the only person who made her feel like she was something other then her parents weapon. Of course she could do it, she was strong enough emotionally and physically, but something told her that her parents went to far this time and she finally realised that her parents.... were assholes.

Inspired by Teen Wolf
#STYDIA #MALEO

THIS IS NOT FAN FICTION.

Beautiful cover made by erosex

Preview

" My whole life I've killed for you. I think it's time for a change. I'm not leaving because I feel guilty, im leaving because I want to try a semi-normal life, one where I can go to high school and have friends."  Kyla explains to her parents why she must leave.
But her parents forbid her from leaving, knowing that without her they will be vulnerable to an attack from another pack.

" Kyla Sobrano, my strongest, bravest, fastest, smartest most beautiful child. I can't allow you to leave." Her mother, clearly trying manipulate her, attempts to make her stay.

" You can't stop me." She shoots back with a high level of attitude crossing her arms.

" We taught you to be heartless!-"

"Which is why this is so easy!" And with that Kyla turns around, walks through the exit with a smirk on her face and her middle finger hanging high.

Warning: I'm not a doctor I don't know if you can actually rip out a throat or stomach or anything so don't comment saying shit like "this is unrealistic" or " this can't happen" because this is a freaking supernatural book! Calm your self!

THIS WILL CONATIN CURSEING AND GORE, THE WALKING DEAD LEVEL OF GORE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I'm putting a lot into this book so updates will be slow the first chapter is coming soon though.

I will take any advice on writing. Feel free to give honest opinions!