Ghost! edd x reader

((I'm gonna be in this as well as one of my friends who will be going by wisty))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~no one's p.o.v.~~~~~~

  You stood by Edward's grave. Your close Friends, Matt, Tom, Revloc, and Wisty.  
you held a rose tight in your hand. You never got to tell him. Everyone was broken since his death. everyone was upset and couldn't move on. Matt coped his own way. Tom coped the same way he coped with life; alcohol. Revloc coped with eating a lot, causing a little bit of chub. Wisty coped with her own way. And you, you coped the same way as revloc. Food, and more food. You dropped the blood-covered rose on his grave, tears streaming down your face. you held the rose tightly hoping he was at least watching over you.   

~~~~~Edd's p.o.v.~~~~

why was everyone so sad? I didn't want to go so soon but.. my bloody stupid body gave out..! I looked at (Y/N) 

"I know you can't hear me.. but.. I love you, (Y/N). I always have.." I knew she couldn't hear me, but I needed to get it off my chest. I hugged her, even if she couldn't feel it. I would be there, even if she didn't see me. 

"I.. love you.. Edward..." My jaw practically dropped. I looked at my grave. "A second chance.."

 I mumbled, still hugging the (H/C) female ((H/C) means Hair color) I looked away, no matter how much I love her. I wouldn't be able to tell her. I didn't let go.

((Sorry it's so short! I promise to post longer parts in the future, school has been getting in the way and all))