Jon x Monster!Reader

!IMPORTANT!
Life and school are getting in the way. Updates will normally take a lot longer to get out

~~~No ones POV~~~
You and Eduardo had gotten into an argument over Jon. All because of how Eduardo treated him. You was currently in her room, on the floor. 

"D-dammit.." you mumbled, fighting against the Monster. Your eyes turned from (E/C) to a dark (F/C). Your now tail was swaying from side to side. Your door was locked, or so your thought. 

"(Y-Y/N)..?" you heard that all too familiar voice, your (F/C) ears flattened.

"J-Jon.. Get.. away.." you barely managed to say, your voice wasn't laced with hostility, but fear. He must have heard, because you felt his presence getting closer 

"I-I'm not going to leave you alone..." His voice was laced with sadness, as he wrapped his arms around you.

You jumped at the sudden contact, your eyes watering. "I-I'll hurt you..." You frowned. 

"No. You won't." Jon said bluntly. You were somewhat caught off guard by his stern tone. 

"I-I..." you started, unable to finish. So instead of words you went with actions. you quickly slammed your lips onto Jon's, much to his surprise. eventually, you kissed back. Jon pulled away for air. 

"I-I guess that makes you My monster?" he smiled a bit, pulling you close.

 "yeah.. I guess it does.." you relaxed in his grip, your tail swaying happily. You were his little monster now.