I Have News...

So it seems I have quite the reader fan base for this story~

I do read all of your comments (although I do no reply to all of them {dearly sorry for that}).

It would appear that some people have been requesting a sequel to this story and some of my others (via comments and private messaging)

SOOOOOOOOOO

PERHAPS

I just MAY create something new, not another book, but perhaps one shots that could follow up the story to help give certain people closure for how the way the book ended.

Suggestions are welcome for what you would like to see in it~

So, that being said, comment whatever you'd like.
Anything is welcome:

Feedback.

Criticism.

Suggestions on what kind of one shots I could write about.

Anything~ 
(except for Lincoln Lemons... I think that's taking it a bit too far because if you are looking for Lemons then either go to the store in the produce section, OR you could read my Purple Guy x Reader because I have a really bad lemon I wrote when I was like 12, that sucked, like hardcore... I'm going to try to make another lemon, but that is for my L x Reader >:D Now that I am older and more mature~ XD)

Welp~

Later for now meh lovelies~~~~~ <3

(by the way! I really appreciate all the love from you guys!)