Alaude, The Cloud Guardian

Xanxus's POV

A pink smoke surrounds me after I've been hit by the bazooka-trash.

Soon it cleared away and I found myself somewhere in the forest.

I look around.

'Tuna-trash and the others, they better be safe' I grumble and started walking.

I halted and took a step back. There, I saw a pair of handcuffs, collide with the tree infront of me, almost hit my neck.

I stare at it. Then I look at whoever threw it.

I widen my eyes, seeing the one who supposed to be dead being alive and healthy.

There, the man which was known as the strongest guardian of Vongola and the founder of CEDEF, stood infront of me, twirlling his handcuffs as his other hands are inside his trenchcoat's pocket.

"How did you get here? My security system are extremely difficult for a man to pass through." The man said... demand as his eyes narrowed.

'Alaude? So I'm really in the past...'

"Trash, why should I tell you?" I sneered.

"So you are a spy." The man known as Alaude declare. "I'll arrest you to death" He said as he come charging towards me with his handcuffs in both of his hands.

I almost took out my gun if not for the arcobaleno-trash warning.

~Flashback~

"Oi Xanxus. Don't go around going in rampage in there or else something bad might happened and changed the history. We don't want a time paradox now don't we?"

~Present~

I sigh and evade the attack easily.

Well there's a 400 years gap so Xanxus are stronger than Alaude. Thanks to a certain marshmallow freak, a look-alike-grim-reapers, and a melon.

'If I'm not allowed to attack then I'll just evade. But shit. This is so not my style. I'll just beat Tuna-trash or the Marshmallow-trash up later to release my anger.' I thought as I run away from Alaude.

"Wao.." I heard him when I was about to run,

"You're strong. I'll arrest you to death." He said as he chase me.

I groaned, "Trash! Stop chasing me already!" I look back while running away.

"Why should I? A spy need to be interrogate and you're coming with me." Alaude said as throw the handcuffs towards my legs.

Sigh.. 'I don't care about this shit anymore. Capture me for all I care, I'll just break away later after taking a nap.'

I let him capture me. He cuffs both of my hands and drag me to the Vongola Mansion.

There, infront of the gates, I saw the melon-trash.