Chapter One "Just the Beginning"

It was finally Newleaf But , I would never forget what happened that Leafbare.... so many innocent cats died and Redneck couldn't help them! Even our leader Silverstar lost a life. I was VERY lucky to be healthy all Leafbare. But poor Flowerbloom, shes pregnant and had to go through all that.

"Birchblossom!", Blackheart exclaimed. "There you are, we've been looking all over for you." ,Blackheart said," We need you for the morning patrol."
I responded,"I'm coming."

I was off on morning patrol with Blackheart and Raindrop. We were chatting until we came accross an unusual smell. It was......peculiar,but the closest I could get as to knowing the smell was either a Rouge or a Kittypet. But Raindrop had other thoughts....

"No its a squirrel!", Raindrop shouted defiantly.
"Now I think we should all calm down.",Blackheart said calmly, "and get Silverstar, he'll know what to do."

But as we left for Silverstar I saw a strange cat with these yellow eyes, a pure white pelt, and a flopped ear, he or she acted as though they were trying to reach out to me or talk but I never heard a word. But soon he or she disappeared and I was facing Silverstar.

"Blackheart!",Silverstar shouted, "come in."
Blackheart responded, "of course."

"Birchblossom",Raindrop asked, are you ok?
"Yes." ,I said quietly.
"Are you sure?",Raindrop asked, because ever since we left to see Silverstar you've been acting... strange.
"I'm sure!",I said louder.

Silverstar and Blackheart came out and told us to keep an eye out for anything unusual and then we dispatched.