Chapter Nine "Why Me?"

He was saying.....

The Gathering......New leader.....Leafclan...Evil.....

"Why!", I yelled, why me?"

He didn't answer again! How many dreams or proficies can there be? Next thing I know Riverking is waking me up...again.

"Hey", Riverking said,  "wake up!"
"I'm up I'm up.", I responded.
"Did you have another "dream"?". Riverking asked.
"How do you know that? ", I replied.
"You were mumbling in your sleep", Riverking answered, "and you said Leafclan and evil, what was that about?"
"I'm....not sure.", I replied.
"Well it's time to go do stuff instead of lying around doing nothing.", Riverking said.

Then he left me to do my own thing. The problem was that I couldn't focus, cause I could only think of the dreams or profecies. Then it came to me, I could help Flowerbloom!....if I can focus.. When I got to the nursery Flowerbloom was feeding her kits.

So I left, until I heard Silverstar addressing the clan.

Today we have two new kits!", Silverstar yelled,  their names are Bloomkit and Flowerkit, they're named after their mother.

Then as always everyone was chanting. Bloomkit, Flowerkit, Bloomkit, Flowerkit!  I didn't congratulate them because they were to young and couldn't understand what was happening.  But if the chanting got to loud they would cry and they'd have to leave.

But then I saw the same figure, again! This time he looked at me like I should know why. Mabye I do.....