Dear Father

The water dripped from a leak in the roof, and raced down the chain in which held my weak body, until the drop splattered on to my waits long jet black hair which had an open wave to it. My  light ash coloured eye’s, which hid the blue flakes from my mother, stung from the ditty water as it slowly but surely dripped into my eye’s spreading it’s pollution.

Looking down at my body, I could tell that I won’t be here for long. My place skin almost glowed from the lack of sun light and minerals, I was pretty much skin and bone, I was lucky enough to get a meal which was usually a piece of bread every month.

While a sigh, I tugged on the chains, which echoed throughout the old rusted cell.  I have been here since the day my mother was killed by a rogue, and my father went crazy over the death of his mate and thought it was a great idea to put the blame on me. Since my father couldn’t see that I was in training with a different pack when it happened, he has kept me in here, as his little pushing bag. He has cut me, bled me out, stabbed me, whipped me, and burnt me and much more horrid things. He even made me pleasure him, which was disgusting and repulsive, but he threatened the life on my close friends. I am ever so thankful that he hasn’t rapped me or done anything too sexual to me yet. That’s the problem he is beyond crazy that I never know what he will do next. A silent tear rolled down my cheek, as the horrid memories come back.

A distance howl brought my attention back to the present.

Finally, took their nice sweet time.

The howl gave me the encouragement I needed to make my move. It was a sign that my father was nowhere to be seen.

With all the strength I could muster, I yanked on the chains. Nothing happened, my body weakening to the point that my legs gave way, with a slight yelp of surprise. My legs now dangled lifeless all my weight was put on to the chains, and even though I no longer weigh anything, the chains cracked.

Before I could gain my feet or prepare myself for the fail, my body slammed on to the floor, the force of the fall made my head bounce causing extreme pain to shot through my head. Whimpering I slowly got up from the ground, that’s when I heard the heavy footsteps running towards the cell door.

I knew who it was so I wasn’t scared or worried, so once on my feet, I slowly and shakily take me first steps for months towards the door. Every step cause shocks throughout my body, they weren’t painful, and I was thankful for that. Just as I reached the door, I saw the knob turn ever so slowly and watched as it was pushed open, creaking as it does and letting light flood the from the darkness that had taken over.

The sudden light was blinding, as I cowered away from it covering me eyes as I backed up.

“That’s not very nice” a familiar voice rang through my ears, a smile so spread itself on my face, as I moved away my hands and looked at the large figure causally leaning on the door frame, “after all I did for you” the voice continued fake hurting as the figure covered their chest.

My energy seem to of found me again as I ran up to the figure and jumped to hug it, my arms flung and wrapped around their neck. I felt their warm and muscular arms warp themselves around my waist. My body relaxing itself in the hands of a very dear friend, as their hands played with the end of my hair. Pulling back, but still in their arms I looked up to see the owner of the arms. Greeted to a very handsome young man, his light brown hair fell into his bright brown and green eye’s as they sparkled with the smile on his face, showing his white teeth. His cool fresh breath fanned my face and I inhaled him making sure that he was real and this was happening.

“I missed you to Otto Outlaw” I said nuzzling my head into his chest, allowing the heat to warm up my cold body.

“And I you, Ava” he whispered in my ear as he nuzzled his head in my neck. I felt his body relax against mine.