- chapter two.

You and your army had finally reached the red army's base, it was a large, mansion-like building, with a large marble porch and crystal lights. You had to admit, it was a pretty beautiful sight. Something amazing for tired eyes.

The truck that you and your army had drove in was commanded to stop a bit away so you could sneak up on the base without being seen, your medical team and ammunition suppliers were still in the truck, getting ready for the attack.

You let out a soft sigh as you noticed two guards standing with guns near the front doors of the building, as well as two outside of the gate that protected the house.

You would turn to face your army, "Okay. . I need six people by my side. Four to take out the guards and two to help me capture the leader, alright?" You whispered out to them before six men would walk up to stand next to you, you would get the four into position to where they could easily take out the guards then pulled the other two to your side.

You took a small breath before looking at your army once again, "As soon as those four go down, this place is going to go to shit. I want you to shoot as many reds that you can, got it? When I blow the whistle​, that means that this is over. You run." A small smile would pull onto your lips, "Don't get killed."

You turned to look at the four, "Three. . Two. . One!" You whispered before suddenly, the guns were fired and the four men fell to the  ground. An alarm began to sound as the three of you pulled open the gate and began to run to the back of the building, a door would be there that was usually unlocked.

The sound of guns shooting rapidly, screaming, and alarms filled the air and, you had to admit, it filled you with an exciting rush.

You and your two men would rush into the building, sneaking around most of the guards and shooting the ones that saw you.

You pulled out the hand drawn map that Celest, a woman who had left the red army to join yours, had drawn for you. Your [E/C] eyes scanned the sheet until you found a room with the word 'TORD' written on it with a bold, red marker. Your hand quickly began to wave to signal the two to follow you, they nodded and the three of you began to run down one of the marble floored hallways.

Suddenly, you stopped. This was it. This was his room.

You looked at your two men before suddenly grabbing the handle and throwing the door open, the two men rushed to your side to point their guns at Tord, who was standing at one of the windows in his large room, watching the attack outside. "Get down on your knees, hands on your head. Now." You spoke out, your voice was hard and dominant. Tord slowly turned around to face you, a large, sickening grin pulled onto his lips as he saw you. "Ahh. . The yellow army, I'm suprised you would pull an attack like this." He spoke out, his voice was harsh and definitely sent chills down your spine. "Now." You repeated, your eyes narrowing on him.

He pursed his lips into a line before slowly getting onto his knees and lifting his hands to place them on his head. The two men would suddenly rush over to him, tying his wrists and ankles together tightly with rope before shoving a thick gag into his mouth and tying it behind his head. One of the soldiers would grab onto him and through him over his shoulder, gripping him tightly so he couldn't escape.

You nodded and looked around the room before checking your watch.
10:37 pm.
Your eyes would shoot back to look at the two soldiers before waving your hand to signal that it was time to go before rushing out of the room. You and your soldiers would run past multiple reds, your heart skipped a beat as you heard some yell, "THEY HAVE THE LEADER!" or "TORD!" You continued to run though, using the same path that you had before.

Once you reached the front though, you were shocked. Multiple reds had been shot and were now lying on the grass, some being helped by their team's medical staff while others were lying there. . Unresponsive. Your army, on the other hand, was still standing. From what you could see, only one person had been shot and was being carried back to the truck.

You nodded to yourself before running again, you grabbed your whistle and blew into it harshly. The sound rang out between the gunshots and your army began to run, most (including you, Tord, and your two men) jumped into the truck once you reached it. While the rest of your soldiers ran, reaching back a few times to fire their guns in hopes to hit another red.

— timeskip —

You had finally reached your base, your eyes scanned the tall, white building, it's layout kinda looked like a hotel. The truck was parked and the soldiers got out, the injured were quickly rushed to the medical rooms while the rest of the soldiers were commanded to head to the cafeteria, where they could eat. You sighed and rubbed your head before looking back at the two soldiers who had stuck with you during the attack, "Thank you, you guys did an amazing job." You praised them before turning to look at Tord, you would poke his nose as a grin pulled onto your lips, "And congratulations to you, Larsson, for getting capture by the most peaceful army there is." You teased before looking back at the men, "Please take him to a cell, and don't leave until I arrive."