Begenning

My mom has found the love of her life, and now we are moving in with him and his son. He lives in California, the reason him and my mom met were because of their business, he came to Texas for a month during the summer and they hit it off just like that. She may be happy but I'm not, moving schools senior year is not fun, I'm moving away from all my friends and family, and the familiar. It's hard for me to get along with people because of my introverted personality, and now I'm gonna be alone for a year without any friends. I'm only 17 and I still can live without a guardian, and I really don't want to be away from my mom, she's all I've ever had.
         "We're here," Mr.kim said he picked us up at the airport, now I'm at my new home. We got out the car, and entered the house, the outside was very nice, it looked cozy. "You things arrived earlier this morning," Mr. Kim said, we hired a mover to deliver our things.  

       "Let's go inside, you can meet your step brother."

       I followed my mom inside. He probably doesn't want to meet me. When I got inside Mr. Kim introduced me to Taehyung, he was very handsome, nothing like Mr. Kim. "Hello, I'm Anna, nice to meet you,". I wave awkwardly, but when Taehyung spoke, his voice was deep, but he sounded a bit slow. "Hi,I'm Taehyung." He smiled cutely. "Can you show her, her room," Mr. Kim asked his son, he nodded and led me upstairs to a room with a bed, dresser and my boxes of clothes and extra things I brought. "Thankyou" I said and started to unpack the things I had in boxes. My clothes were folded neatly just like always. "What grade are you in?" Taehyung asked," I'm in 12th grade, last year of school."

      "That's good cause I'm a senior too, does it bother you if I say hi to you when school starts?" He asked, I guess he was nervous like me and probably thought the same as I did. "Sure I won't mind, we are gonna be family anyways." I say smiling," I mean my mom is gonna marry your dad next month." I took out my canvases and paints," do you have any thumb taks?" I asked, I wanted to hang some of my paintings. "I don't think so, but I'll ask, did you draw that?" He walked closer to me, I nodded," yep, this is my favorite singer." I responded." I'll be back, I'm gonna go ask, and this is really good," he pointed at it and left. He's really easy to talk to, which is good for me. I finished taking out the rest of the things from the box and started to fix my room.