Family business

My step dad works for a music producing company hes been trying to get taehyung in a group for a long time, "Son one day you will really regret not taking this deal," Mr.Kim said, we were eating dinner at the table, "hey, by the way, how's the food?" Mr.kim asked me, he cooked this all himself. "It's great, I love the dumplings," I smile and continue eating...I have to sleep earlier tonight cause of school, i hate sleeping early...

I wake up to singing...wow their voice is so beautiful. I start to wonder and see who I find...it's taehyung. "Wow! You sing so well!" I tell him...he jumps out of shock..."how long were you listening??" He asked me. "Not long, your singing woke me up, did you write the song yourself?" I had to ask..it was amazing the little bit I heard. "Shh, don't tell anyone...I don't want my dad to find out...but yes I did write it." He looked at me with fear. I guess he really doesn't want to be famous. "Okay I'll keep this between us...just know you have to sing to me sometimes." I smile..I'm just messing with him of course but it doesn't hurt to say that.

    I hop in the car, taehyung is driving us to school..that's his new job, since I don't have a car of my own yet.

   As I get out the car, I get a sudden wave of anxiety, this is a new school, new people, what if I don't make any friends? What if I trip and spill my lunch all over me? What if...what if!!? All of these thoughts started forming in my mind. I guess taehyung started to realize what was happening, because before it became to much he quickly pulled me back to reality."you'll be fine! Just chill with me for a few days till you make friends of your own, and if you don't you can be friends with mine!" He said in a cheerful voice. That's when I realized I had a great step brother, truly amazing. "Thankyou, that would be great!" I sat and start walking with him.

   Before school started, he took me to the cafeteria where everyone hangs to get some socializing in. "Hey, this is my sister, she's new to the school," he pushes me into the front so everyone can see, I blush. "Hi" I say very timidly. "this is jimin, jungkook, Avory, and Mina." He pointed to all his friends...jimin was the one that stood out the most...he was so cute! He will definitely be my friend!