8. Coming Out

Spoilers from: Protector AU

I have time to write this before I leave. cx Anyway, a lot of you guessed there was going to be arguing on the photo Nolan posted SO HERE IT IS.

8. Coming Out

~Time: During Protector AU~

Nolan Prince has posted a photo. "Met this boy by chance, and I couldn't be happier."

Ryder Prince: 10/10 approve.

April Bennet: WHOA, YOU DUMPED MY NIECE FOR A BOY?

Jerome Roy: Yee

April Bennet: Yee? wtf does that even mean?

Jerome Roy: It means yes. 

April Bennet: Who even are you?

Jerome Roy: I is the boy.

Nolan Prince: *am

Jerome Roy: Dude. No.

Ryder Prince: If you don't want him to correct you, use proper grammar. Imbecile.

Alan Prince: -infinity/10 approve.

Ryder Prince: Screw off, Alan. And didn't Dad take your phone away?

Alan Prince: Yes, so I'm using Orchid's laptop. Oh, and I'm passing a message on from Orchid: -infinity/10 approve.

Ryder Prince: Heads up, I screenshotted this and will be showing Dad when he and Mom get back home. So, guess who's going to be grounded for more than a month?

April Bennet: Wow, your dad grounded Alan for not approving of this?

Nolan Prince: *bashing his brother.

Nolan Prince: But sure, same thing.

Janelle Bennet: You know what I love? MY EX-BOYFRIEND USING ME TO HIDE HIS SEXUALITY, THEN FLAUNT HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS BOYFRIEND ONLINE.

Nolan Prince: Like how you used me as your slave? I did your homework, always paid for you when we went out, and when you came over you made me do everything for you because you were too lazy to get off of the couch.

Nolan Prince: Oh, and posting one picture of me and my boyfriend isn't flaunting our relationship.

Nolan Prince: But sure, same thing.

Orchid Prince: Yeah, hi, don't mind me popping in just to tell you that I didn't tell Alan to say that.

Alan Prince: Yes, you did.

Orchid Prince: No, I didn't. I 8/10 approve.

Jerome Roy: Only 9? I'm insulted.

Orchid Prince: I don't know you well enough to give you the full ten.

Mae Woods: 100/10 APPROVE. 100/10.

April Bennet: Of course you would approve of Nolan dumping my niece for a boy, and using her to hide his sexuality. After all, you stole my boyfriend.

Mae Woods: I'm sorry, but Ryder isn't property, and he was the one who broke up with you.

Ryder Prince: Yeah, I was just using you April Bennet to hide the feelings I still had for Mae.

Jerome Roy: That's cold.

April Bennet: Rot in hell, Ryder.

Ryder Prince: I'm salty af when people call me a manwhore. Friendly note: DON'T CALL ME A MANWHORE. Thank you for the time.

Gene McCormick: WHAT IS THIS?

Gene McCormick: IS THIS A NEW SHIP I WASN'T INFORMED OF?

Gene McCormick: WHAT'S THE SHIP NAME? I MUST KNOW.

Gene McCormick: NOLAN, IF HE DOESN'T TREAT YOU RIGHT, TELL ME AND I'LL FEED HIM TO THE PENGUINS

Gene McCormick: WHAT AM I SAYING? OF COURSE HE'LL TREAT YOU RIGHT. LOOK HOW HAPPY YOU ARE ASDFJKL;

Gene McCormick: HOW DID YOU TWO MEET? OMG THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

Ryder Prince: Grandpa, chill.

Gene McCormick: DON'T TELL ME TO CHILL WHEN I HAVE A NEW SHIP. 

Jerome Roy: I like your grandpa, Nolan.

Gene McCormick: ARE YOU MY GRANDSON'S BOYFRIEND?

Jerome Roy: Yee

Gene McCormick: JERLAN IS THE SHIP NAME.

Nolan Prince: Grandpa, what's with the caps lock?

Gene McCormick: IT SHOWS MY EXCITEMENT. WHEN CAN I MEET THIS JEROME?

Nolan Prince: Tomorrow. He and Mae are coming over for dinner when you're here.

Gene McCormick: OKAY. I WILL SHIP THIS UNTIL THE DAY I DIE, AND I WILL BLOCK THE HATERS.

Jerome Roy: BLOCK THE HATERS. BLOCK 'EM GOOD.

__________________

BLOCK THE HATERS GUYS. 

Lol, Gene is the best and he's still immortal.

And now, with a short author's note, I shall go get ready TO CRY THE NIGHT AWAY.

So, I'll probably get home around 11:30 so there probably won't be any other updates today. That's why I wanted to get this up now since it never takes me long to write these and I feel weird not updating at least once per day. cx