Chapter 1-Argghh!Even Just Once Please!

YO YO YO!YEAH I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER STORY~I JUST CAN'T HELP IT OKAY?

I'VE GOT A HUNDRED IDEAS INSIDE MY HEAD FOR A LONG TIME AND ALSO I WASN'T ABOUT TO WRITE THIS BUT THEN MY CLASSMATE FOUND OUT ABOUT AN ILLUSTRATION OF WHAT MY IDEAS ARE.YEAH,NOW SHE KEPT ON BUGGING ME TO WRITE THIS ALREADY AND EVEN INSIST ON CHANGING THE GUY IN THIS STORY.BUT THEN I DIDN'T CHANGE IT.I FREAKISHLY LOVE 5ZIC AND THIS IS WHAT I REALLY INTENDED TO DO THOUGH SO YEAH SHE GOT NO CHANCE ON ME CHANGING MY COOL LEADER 5ZIC.I WANTED A GUY WHO WOULD FIT THE CHARACTER IN MY STORY AND I REMEMBERED 5ZIC.HE'S MY BIAS IN M.I.B BY THE WAY.AND SINCE I REALLY LOVE SANDARA PARK I DECIDED SHE'LL BE THE PARTNER OF 5ZIC.

REX YOU OWE ME THIS ONE..

-------------------------------------------------------------------

{GENIA'S P.O.V}

"You didn't have any decent photo of this guy?And here,I trusted you to grab this opportunity to catch even  just his face even if it's one photo Genia."My boss twirled the photos I've taken that only has the back of a guy taken or some people blocking the main subject my boss wants me to catch.

"I--I'm sorry sir.He was fast and--I--I didn't manage to catch up to him."I looked down at my lap like it was the most interesting thing in the world for the meantime.I clutch the fabric of my skirt wishing I wouldn't get fired.

"I can understand that Genia,but,try to work hard next time,okay?No one has seen his face and it will totally perk the citizen's interest if,we,could have a photo of him."My boss sighed and started rearranging the photos then handing it to me."I'll just give you another assignment for the meantime but make sure to keep your eyes open for him and your camera ready,understand?"I just nodded my head."You'll be working with Ero for the new assignment.Ero will just explain to you what the assignment is about.You can go now."I got up then bowed to him before leaving the office.

I just have to focus first on the new assignment.I guess I think you already know what's my job.I'm working as a photographer,I stalk people mostly well-known then took photos of them,give the photos to my boss and he'll let others write an article about it.So basically that's my job.

"Genia!C'mere!"Ero shouted while waving at me,he's also a photographer and at the same time my bestfriend.I made my way towards him while a smile tugging at my face."Yeah?'Sup Eroro?"You must be wondering why I called him Eroro,well,we're bestfriends right?So me and Eroro here decided to call each other names."Hey Niania,I assumed boss already told you about our new assignment right?"I chuckled when I heard him say that embarassing nickname while nodding at him.Sometimes he calls me Narnia too,he said they sound the same.

"You should take a break from stalking that 'guy' I think you're too focus and obsessed--"I slap his arm  and glared at him"Hey Eroro!For your information I'm not obsessed with him!And I'm just doing my job you know!"He scoffed while walking to his table and I just followed him and walked towards my table where I keep my things related to my work.

"Says the one who has a journal full of related things to a particular 'guy' she's stalking." He grabbed his bag together with his camera and passed me a certain white folder."The heck is this?" I stated while looking at the folder he just gave to me.

"Isn't it obvious?It's about our new assignment." My mouth just formed an 'O' while Ero just rolled his eyes at me.I opened the folder and my eyes widen at the contents inside the folder."Is this for real!?"I stared at Ero with wide eyes."Well,yeah?What do you expect?"He said while propping an elbow in my table.