2. On Purpose

Thursday

Unknown, 9:23pm: Hey

Unknown: Why you left me on seen yesterday?

Perrie: Cause you're annoying.

Unknown: You're annoying too.

Perrie: How the fuck?

Uknown: You're sending hot ass pics pretending it was 'by accident' and then act bitchy. Idk if it's some tactic of yours but it's working.

Perrie: You know what?

Perrie: You can go fuck yourself. I never asked for your attention, you bastard. IT WAS BY ACCIDENT WHY WOULD I SEND IT EXACTLY TO YOU??? I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU FFS.

Unknown: Yes you do, Perrie.

Perrie: How do you know my name!?

Unknown: I have my ways.

Perrie: Oh shut up with those banal phrases.

Perrie: So you are someone closer to me than I thought?

Unknown: Not exactly.

Perrie: What do you mean by 'not exactly'?? Gosh, you're so confusing. Can you tell me who you are so we can finally forget about this.

Unknow: It won't be funny if I tell you now. Also idk if you'd want to talk to me again if I tell you so I'll keep it that way for now.

Perrie: It's not funny either if I know or not and I don't wanna talk to you anyway.

Unknown: But I want to so, again, I'll keep it that way for now.

Perrie: No you won't. You'll be blocked in a sec.

Unknown: You won't do it.

Perrie: Why you thing so? I hate how confident in yourself are you. For goodness sake you're not the center of the world!!

Unknown: But if you wanted to, you would have blocked me already so I'm the center of your mind now. You think about me very often, don't you?

Unknown: You know you're interested in me, babe. 👅

Unknown: Just admit it.

A/N

Second Part!! ✨✨xx

Let me know if there are mistakes or wrong or missing words and sentences bc there was a problem when posting the part. Xx