The Questions in your Mind:

Why is Agartha Hidden?

Based on the Legend that was published and shared to the children nowadays:

Long time ago in a far away land named Agartha. It was big and beautiful. The place was echanted and mysterious. One day a small group from other country went to Agartha, they were amused by the place. So they decided to stay and live there. A lovely family was happily staying and living in the enchanted place. But one day a young girl was exploring the place. She found a falls far away their home. She decided to take a bath. While she was taking a bath she saw a small and bright stone. She was so amazed that time that she took it and hid it in her pocket. But little did she know that it has a secret power. Only the first person who could find the stone will take it's power. So while she was heading home she felt weird but then she almost slipped but she managed to float in the air. She was shocked and wondering what happened. Until a goddess came out of nowhere and told her what she have right now. She head home with a happy face. Days passed she was taking care of the place because the power that the goddess have was turned over to her. But one day her evil sister knew the power. She was jealous and want to take the stone. So she tried taking the stone from her sister but instead of giving the stone to the evil sister, she toss the stone back to where she found it first and she didn't notice that the stone was broken into half. The Goddess came she was mad and cursed the place "The place will be invisible forever and nobody will enter this place without any supernatural powers! Because you both broke the stone there will be a punishment! Babies that are born in the edge of 7 or any date with a seven, will have a power and will be punished to be brought here in Agartha at the age of 16! Whether they like it or not." From then on the place was invisible and hidden. People from the outside world believed that it was just a tale. So Agartha was forgotten.

What is Agartha Mendeleve Academy?

A school where all supernatural students are studying. The school was built year 1545. Students who graduated in their was also living in Agartha outside the school.

What is Agartha Mendeleve all about?

The description that you have read was all about Agartha. Read this story so that you will know what's this book all about.

What is the category of this story?

On the bio of this story it has shown that it is a fantasy story. But to inform you all that this story is also a romantic story with action.

Is this fully english?

Yes this is a fully english story. As for those people who already read the previous AMA you observed that the story was Taglish. That is the reason why I deleted the first AMA. This will be different from the AMA that was posted and published. Sp better read the whole chapters so that you can tell that it is really different from the other AMA.

Author:  Please understand and expect that there will be typos in this story because I'm only writing this story from my phone.