«chapter 3»

(Se-in's P.O.V)

As we went in the complex,i set my eyes on the BUBBLE TEA shop.

"Hyun-Rin shhi~ lets go to that shop.....that BUBBLE TEA shop!!" I begged as i point to the BUBBLE TEA shop.

"Eonnie,we'll be in that BUBBLE TEA shop"SuHyun nods and checked her phone.

"Eonnie,don't you like chocolate?"suddenly Hyun-Rin asked me such a question.

"Yup!" i nod exitedly.

"ok ^ ^ " As we get in,i stand infront of the chashier and bumped into someone.

"hish" i groan in pain.T.T

"Are you okay?" i tilt my head higer and saw a handsome,cute face <3.

I stand up quietly and nods.

"sorry" we said together. I flushed pink and he just looked at the floor.

"What kind of bubble tea do you want?"The cashier girl break the silence.

"choco Bubble Tea!"Both of us shocked and ask.

"Do you like choco Bubble tea?"I nod and ends up smilling like a fool.

"it will be done in a few minutes~"the chashier interrupts.

(Hyun-Rin's P.O.V)

"aish"i searched for Se-in unnie and ends up bumping into someone.

"opps~ sorry" i apologized.

"Gwenchanaeya?Appeundeyo?odeya?"he asked me like im going to be killed.

"its ok,are you hurt?"i stand up and brush some dust on my skirt.

wow....he's such a good looking...i though myself.He greets me.

"Hye!My name is Luhan....do you....i mean...don't you mind to tell me you're name??" he said and smiles widely.

"ma' name is Lu....i mean Hyun-Rin" i avoide from making any eye contact.'aish...pabo pabo!' i though my self.

"you're cute when you smile~"i can't help but blushed....'he said that im cute....someone kill me now!' i though.

"uhh....i gotta go now"i said as my phone buzzed.

"Me 2"Luhan said.

"But first.... let me buy you Bubble Tea as a 'first gift' " he offered.

---------------------------------------

Let's stop here...hehe....TBH this chpt is long....but im to lazy to type....hehehe.....