21.

Chanwoo's POV

I let her sleep peacefully and went outside of her room to freshen my mind as I have lost my mind. I then got a phone call from Rose, making me sighed harshly, "Hey, Rose?"

For a brief moment, I missed her voice because we never seen each other in 2 months due to our busy schedule, just like Rose. "Hey, are you coming today?"

I smiled weakly as I can't leave Lisa alone because I promised aunt that I will look after her until she gets home, "W-Well, something came up so I can't come. I'm sorry."

I could tell Rose was very disappointed and that I never go to our important days, which I felt really ashamed of myself as a boyfriend, "Is it because you have to take care of Lisa?"

"Are you okay with that?"

"Of course not, but you had no choice, right?"

"If only I looked in the front that time, this wouldn't have happened."

"You can't keep blaming yourself, oppa. It's already in the past so move on."

"I mean if this didn't happen to her, then I'd have lots of time for you."

"I understand your situation so don't worry."

"I'll still come to see you when it's done. You won't be busy after the party, right?"

"Really?! Wah, I'm so happy. I can't be busy when we are finally seeing each other!"

"Aha, that's true. Oh, Lisa is awake. I'll call you back, babe."

- Chanwoo hangs up -

I looked at Lisa in a calm state, not wanting to remember what we did before while Lisa smiled at me again.

Stop it.

"Was that Rose on the phone?"

I stared back at her in surprised and gulped nervously, "N-No-"

Lisa frowned at me for hiding it again and I gave in, "Yeah, it was."

Lisa chuckled happily while shaking her head, "Seriously? Don't lie to me like that since I heard everything."

I gasped and walked towards her as I grabbed both of her hands, "I'm sorry."

Lisa's POV

"I'm sorry." His sincere emotions is getting through my heart as I felt sad too. I had no clue why I was still smiling, knowing that it breaks my heart and his heart as well.

"Go. Don't make her wait, Chanwoo."

Chanwoo furrowed his eyebrows and leaned forward to do it again, but I was quick to turned to side, avoiding another kiss, "Learn how to admit that you're taken, Chanwoo. This is wrong. You're cheating on her if you keep doing this."

Chanwoo seems to not regret anything as if he wants to do it with me before he could finally leave my side, but myself is telling me otherwise, I can't do anything with him either as I am afraid I might hurt someone I love.

"I don't want to go furthermore as I am afraid to hurt someone."

Chanwoo looked at me confusingly and asked, "Did you perhaps regain your memories back?"

I shook my head and had a sad expression, "No. I just felt like it."

I don't even remember what happened before I fell asleep.

Chanwoo sighed in relief, making me wondered and ruffled my hairs messily, "Then, I'll leave. Thank you for everything and I really do hope things goes well for you."