Chapter 1

Helurrrrrrrr,  Hey guys welcome to our new story ' Don't Try to Change Me ' 

        We hope you enjoy . :)                          

____________________________________________________________________________

                                                         -     Cassidy's P.O.V -

I   woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at it and say no other then my boss.

  " What the hell are you doing still sleeping ?"He said angrily through the phone .

"I'm sorry" I said . "Don't give me none of that bull and get your ass down here NOW.!" He said even more angry than before "O-Ok " I said before hanging up .

     I got out of bed and got ready for school . I put on grey sweatpants , a baggy t-shirt, my favorite back hoodie and black nike's . I got my phone and ran downstairs to the basement as fast as i could. My boss, Antonio was there and he looked like he just got jumped. "Where the fuck were you? " He asked as i walked through the door. " I was getting ready" I replied. " Well that wasn't fast enough." He said .  "I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again" I said looking at the floor.

      " It better not, now take this and sell it." He said while tossing me a bag of 

        "No." I replied without thinking.  "No?" He said angrily. "I'm sick and tired of this. " I said to him, my face becoming red from the anger. And next thing I know his fists connected with my face . I ran out of the house as fast as I could , I was running when suddenly I ran into Marissa.

"Oh Hey Cassidy." She said without looking at me . "Hey Mari." I replied , outta breath . She looked up at me from texting and said "OhmiGod what happened ?". I looked at her with the - Really - Look. She knew exactly what i was saying without actually saying anything and said, " Oh yea that , shouldn't have asked."

       And witih that we started walking to school, or as i like to call it "Hell" .

                                                        -- Marissa's P.O.V --

Ugh , I cant believe that bitch ass Antonio hit her AGAIN. I hate the fact he leaves her in bruises in the most noticeable places, having people what happened .When I saw her on my way to school with that black eye, I just wanted to scream it's a good thing the people at school think she just gets into a lot of fights . I rather have her get into a fight then get abused by her "Boss". Did i mention that she's in a gang? Well the only people that know are myself, Kayla, Charlie and Daniela . As soon as we got to school , we spotted Kayla, Charlie and Daniela .

" Hey guys." I said  . "hey.. What hap.. Actually never mind." Kayla immediately corrected herself, before asking what had happened to Cassidy . Cause we all know so we don't bother to ask .

     " Hey , and you know the usual." Said Cassidy acting like everything was cool . 

   Charlie just shook her head in disappointment . She's even more mad about this then the rest of us are .  " Anyways, So Daniela hoes Jarelyz ?" I asked changing the subject . " Oh she's  good , you know at home with my mom ." She replied.

  Jarelyz was Daniela's 1 year old daughter. Daniela was raped and became pregnant, but she decided to keep the baby. Ever since Jarelyz was born, Daniela has been happier . I felt someone come behind me and cover my eyes.

  "Guess who?" Said the familiar voice. I turned around and saw my boyfriend Will . We've been together for four months now, I love him so much. As i was thinking this I got on my toes and kissed him .