Chapter 2

~NEXT DAY~  (The Lunch Room)          [Thursday]

                                                           ----- Charlie's P.O.V ----------

" Hey." I said to Kayla, Marissa, and Will.

"Hey." They replied . We were on our way to the lunch room. Today they were giving pizza, we got on line , grabbed a plate & sat down at our usual table where Cassidy and Daniela were waiting for us .

"Hey guys." They both said as they saw us approaching the table . We sat down and started to talk and eat our lunch when suddenly three people apperared .

                                                          ----- Daniela's P.O.V --------

    We were eating lunch , when all of a sudden everyone at the table got quiet. I looked up and saw Selena, Jas'Mireé , and... and ... Jefferson.

" Hey guys , mind if we join you?" Asked Jas'Mireé

I replied "Sure, help yourself." While Jefferson and I gazed into eachother's eyes. Jas'Mireé sat across from Marissa with a smirk on her face . I have no idea what that was about  but I think she has a crush on her. But too bad Marissa doesn't go that way or else they would make a cute couple .    Selena sat next to Charlie , and Jefferson sat across from me . As soon as they sat down we continued to do what we were doing . Every few minute when I looked up, I would see Jefferson watching me  . He really is handsome , I don't blame the girls in school for  having a crush on him.

                                                            ----- Marissa's P.O.V ------

Jas'Mireé sat across from me and I couldn't help but smile to myself . Occasionally, I did catch myself looking at her, pretending to be interested in what Will was saying .

"So..." said Jefferson making us all look at him.  " Can you guys, introduce yourselves for me?" He finished saying while looking around .

     "Sure.." Said Kayla . " My name's Kayla, 16 and my boyfriend's name is Niall co- captain of the football team."

      " Im Cassidy." Cassidy said. " Im 15,... and dont really llike talking about myself." And Jefferson just nodded .

     " Charlotte, but you can call me Charlie. I moved here from Texas 2 years ago and I'm 16." Said Charlie  .

        " I'm Will , Marissa's boyfriend. And also captain of the football team." Said Will right after .

        "I'm Marissa, if you want you can call me Mari for short , and I'm 16." I said while looking at Jas'Mireé .

        Then it was Daniela's turn to introduce herself to Jefferson . "Daniela." She said looking at Jefferson and nobody else . They really would make a cute couple . "Um.. I have a one year old daughter named Jarelyz and I'm 16." 

        As she finished, the beel rang so we said our goodbyes and I walked to are with Cassidy, but she said she had to do something first before class .

                                                        ----- Kayla's P.O.V -------

after lunch Jefferson, Daniela and I walked to global together. We walked in and Mr. Rodriguez told us we could sit anywhere we want so us three sat together. The lesson started, but I just couldn't concentrate because of what Cassidy told me about Selena . I remember last night when Cassidy called me :

              FLASHBACK:

     *PHONE RINGS*

"Hello?" I said on the phone.

"Selena's in... She's in with me." Replied Cassidy, it kinda sounded like she was crying.

"Wait what, Jas'Miré 's sister Selena? " I asked

 "Yes her.. she's in my gang.." As soon as she said that I almost droped my phone .

"A nd howwould you know this?" I asked , she sounded kinda crazy .

"I'm up here in my room and then I hear people talking , so I opened my bedroom door and I heard him saing 'Congrats , welcome to the team. ' And then she said 'Tahnk you boss, I wont let you down.' Then he said 'Good to know that Selena.' Kayla at first I thought I was imaging stuff, but I'm not." She explained .

 " OhMiGoshh, I cant believe it." I said

"Well believe it , cause it's true. Well I gotta go bye." She said before hanging up.

                   END OF FLASHBACK

I still Cant believe it . SMH

                                                 --------- Cassidy's P.O.V ----------

Ugh , I cant believe I'm late for class. I should of never went outside but I needed some freash air, I thought I was gonna faint . I'm running down the hall almost close to the art room, when I bumped into something.. or should I say someone

"Ouch." I said in pain

"Oh , Im sorry, here let me help you up." Said the boy that I bumped into.

 As he helped me up I said. "Thanks." 

"No problem." He replied while giving me back the books that fell .

When I went to take my books back , our hands suddendlt touched. And I felt mycheeck getting hot. WTF! Why am I bluching? I'm part of a GANG for crying out loud, I odnt know what feelings are.

   "Well, what's your name?" He asked

   "Cassidy." I responded

  " Beautiful name." He said, and winked

" Thanks." I said looking to the floor so he wont see me blushing.

" Im Drew, and I just moved here from New York." He said

"Oh , my hometown." I told him

"Really?" He requested

" Yea I moved here last year." I explained

" Well , will you mind showing me around I'm kinda lost." He   muttered.

"Um..." I said

"Please." He begged

"Ugh., fine ." I said giving in to his puppy face

    I checked his scheduale and saw that he has art with me and Marisa right now .

      _               _________ -----___________  _____________   ))))))--___-______-_------_-________

How do you like it so far ?