ヾ(☆▽☆) !!

Helloヾ(*'▽'*) So I know most of you rats are gonna be skipping this intro (because I am one of those rats that skip intros lolol) *skip to the underlined  last paragraph for kinda important bit if you'd rather not read my rambling :,)* but I just ...

Helloヾ(*'▽'*) So I know most of you rats are gonna be skipping this intro (because I am one of those rats that skip intros lolol) *skip to the underlined last paragraph for kinda important bit if you'd rather not read my rambling :,)* but I just wanna say thanks for picking this book (。'▽'。)♡ I always have so much good comics to read (well to me they're good let's hope they're good to you to ??) and some of these are so underrated like more people need to be reading or knowing about these amazing comics (๑o̴̶̷̥᷅﹏o̴̶̷̥᷅๑) and I realized that, hey instead of pestering or forcing my friends to read them why not just make a book about it ? (๑╹o╹)✎▤ So I hope you enjoy this !
I'm gonna give various recommendations such as shojo, shounen, psychological, comedy, etc because tbh I'm really into anything, as long as it has a good plot, characters and art then count me in ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ
I might talk a little bit about the plot and add ratings based on my reading experience so the ratings aren't official !! Just what I think ! :)) (rated G, PG, PG-13 [I probably won't be adding a Rated R since I'm not even 18 oops]) or review it to. Feel free to leave suggestions or anything like that ♡ ~('▽^人)