6- A Vampire's Love

You blushed deeply before Jasper held you close and brushed his fangs against your neck. You gasped before Jasper chuckled. "Don't worry. I'm not going to bite you." Jasper cooed as you placed your hands on his chest. Jasper then, with one hand, untied your apron and allowed it to drop to the floor.

"J-JASPER!" You squeaked before Jasper placed his hands on your hips. "Suave was right. You do need to relax." Jasper said as his hand brushed against your waist line. Jasper then lifted your chin and kissed you deeply. You lost your breath in countless seconds.

You kissed back as your tail wagged. Jasper then brushed his tongue across your bottom lip as you gasped silently. You shyly opened your mouth to allow access for Jasper before he rubbed his tongue against yours lovingly. Your blush was burning as you moaned.

Jasper pulled away as a salvia line connected your tongue with his as Jasper traced your lips with his index finger. "I'll come back here later~" Jasper whispered softly as you looked into his eyes. They had to be colder than ice with a warm fire inside.

You nodded slowly before Jasper started to lick and nibble at your ear. A pure shot of red was slapped onto your face before it actually started to tickle. You started to giggle and try to push Jasper away. "S-stop! That's st-starting to tickle!" You stummered as Jasper chuckled.

"Maybe I will~" Jasper whispered as he held your chin. You then felt Jasper pull away before he kissed you deeply again. You kissed back with your arms around Jasper's neck before he sat on his bed and lighted you into his lap. You both were still making out as Jasper rested his hands on your thighs.

You soon pulled away as Jasper looked into your eyes lovingly. "I love you, puppy." You perked before Jasper. "Suave told me you were a werewolf." The back of your head reminded you to beat the shit out of Suave when you and Jasper were done.

"I love you too Jasper." You said before Jasper rested his forehead against yours. Your tail wagged as you closed your eyes and smiled. Jasper closed his eyes and smiled. You both enjoyed the silence for a few minutes.