I'm Sorry, Don't Die...

Liam's POV

Phoebe kept waking up in the middle of the night crying. She said it was nightmares of her dad and losing me.

I was lying in bed next to her, my arm was around her waist as we both slept. Suddenly, she jolted up and sat bolt upright. She was shaking. I knew something was wrong so I sat up next to her. "Babe, what's wrong?" I asked. "I-I... w-what if the cancer isn't cured and I d-die?" She asked stuttering. "Princess, I promise you you'll be fine. You're the bravest girl I've ever met. You're a fighter. Plus when you found out the doctors said the medication will cure it over a period of two years." I explained trying to reassure her she wouldn't die. "But I still have a year and a half left till I'm cancer free." She stated. "Yes, but you'll be fine. You have me and the boys and you mom up there." I said pointing towards the sky. She nodded and smiled weekly. We lied down again and I held her tight. I turned on the tv and Toy Story 2 was on so we cuddled and fell asleep to the movie.

When I woke up Phoebe wasn't in bed. I trundled through the room and into the bathroom. I started to panic because she wasn't there either. I looked out the bedroom window to see her car gone. I walked over to the dresser and pulled out a random top and some jeans. I put them on along with some boxers and slipped on my black VANS. I then ran out to my car and sped down the road to Harry's place.

When I got there I hammered on the door. "Harry, c'mon mate! Wake up will ya! Phoebe's missing!" I shouted. Still no-one answered so I pulled out my key to his house and walked in. I heard Harry groaning and a girl moaning his name. I rolled my eyes but then I heard the girl say my name. It was either Gemma or Phoebe. I walked quietly over to the door and heard someone run into the bathroom. I knocked on Harry's bedroom door. "Yeah?" He asked. I opened the door to see Harry just lying on his bed in his boxers. He raised an eyebrow. "Where's that girl gone?" I asked curious. "Oh, she needed the bathroom. I nodded and walked out into the living room. I closed his living room door so he thought I'd left but I then went to sit on the couch.

I heard whispering coming from Harry's bedroom. I heard the girl moaning Harry's name and then mine again. Then he moaned hers: "Phoebe...damn" Then I realised. I burst open the door to see my best mate banging my girlfriend. I walked behind them both and threw a punch into the back of Harry's neck. He turned around to see me stood there. He got off Phoebe and pushed her away before throwing her clothes at her. I looked at Phoebe. "So, what happened to not being physical?" I asked now glaring. "You weren't awake" Was her excuse. "Bullshit. Yes I woke up to find you gone but I hadn't been sleep much that night because I was waiting for you to wake up." I said. "But instead of waking me up you come to my best friend. You know your dad was right you are a slut. Why did I bother staying with you?! You're gonna be bald soon That'll ruin my reputation at school." I said.

Just as I reached the door I heard a knife drop and Harry threw his fist at my jaw. I turned around to see blood dripping down Phoebe's arm. "Get the fuck out of my house you self little bastard. You know what she's going through. She isn't gonna be bald. Don't worry about your stupid reputation I'll look after her from here on out." Harry said. I nodded and walked out the house. I sat in my car and finally realized what I'd said.

Harry's POV

I rushed over to Phoebe who now had a singlet and some cotton shorts on. They were covered in blood. As was her arm. I picked up the knife and took it to the bathroom. When I came back she was crouched in a corner of her room rocking backwards and forwards. I walked over to her with the tissue I had. I took her arm and clean it to reveal for large and deep slits. "Phoebe why?" I asked her. "I knew he wouldn't stay. I should've listened to my mind and took the drug to kill me when I was offered it. Why was I stupid enough to listen to my heart that told me to stay with him?" She asked/spoke through heavy tears. "Shh. Love, it's okay. I'm here now and I promise I won't leave like him" I said trying to calm her down but failing. I guess I didn't have that magic touch Liam did.