Basic introduction

To be edited later if I end up hating it/wanting to add more! Please do point out any errors

Marshmal~    Marshal's train of thought could never keep itself in a single place for longer than a few minutes at most. His thought processes were so fast to figure and solve all of his mental thoughts and imaginations. He couldn't dream. Every night was straight darkness. He had no imagination, his only sense of creativity came from a science base or is always logical.

-And Luis-      Luis had no way of expressing himself. Luis was always "that guy" who always is labeled emo for his horrible sense of humor or emotionless expression. His dreams were all based in reality. All the horrible things were never sugarcoated for him. He preferred it straight forward. The only way you could get anything out of him was by food or he thinks you actually care of what he had to tell you in that moment. His dreams were always darkest of his brothers, but they still listened to him talk about them anyway.

Snowman~    Ethan, of course, was the most creative of the three. His positivity and wild random thoughts sickened them when he tried to talk to them. His dreams were always colored with neon. He had no sense of hatred or sadness when he was with his brothers. His dreams were always the brightest, but could always become the darkest. His inner self hatred was always contained from his family. He didn't mind the voices in his head slowly consuming him. He befriended them instead when they became too strong. He had his own ways for positivity and could never be brought down.