Chapter One

Los Angeles, California

Summer, 2016

Kathy Lynn Meyers was just an ordinary, young woman, book learned and simple. However, she had a very rough past. Kathy had lost both of her parents due to drug overdose, leaving her orphaned, and in the care of her wealthy Aunt, Linda Meyers. Linda Meyers was born and raised in England, and she had raised and brought up Kathy as a proper lady. She was a strict in discipline, but also a very kind and loving woman.

Now that Kathy Lynn is grown up, and and her Aunt is now up in years, she decided she would move out from her dorm in College to move in with Linda and help her out around the house, as house chores and what not. But Linda also wanted Kathy to follow her dreams and start a career. "My biggest happiness is for you to be happy, dear! I like to see you one day to get married, and have children!" Linda said to Kathy one day.

"But Aunt Linda! I've already told you before, I'm not ready to get involved in committed relationships! And you've seen what I've been through with the last boyfriends I had!" said Kathy. "Well I'm not too fond of that new man of yours, Chris either, Kathy! I would be careful around him!" said Linda. "Aunt Linda, Chris is a really kind man. He may have some issues, yes, but he is really a all around nice man, who treats me with respect!" said Kathy.

"Okay, we'll have to end this debate! But just take my advice and be careful with Chris, okay?" said Linda. "Okay! Now Aunt Linda, I'm going out with Chris tonight, so I won't be home until late. Will you be alright until then? Do you have everything you need?" asked Kathy. "Kathy, I got everything I need! Now you go out and have fun! And try not to drink so much!" teased Linda. Kathy laughed. "Aunt Linda, you know I wouldn't be able to drink! I'm officially the designated driver among my group of friends!" said Kathy, with a grin.

Later on that night, Kathy and Chris went out and joined their group of friends at a local bar. Among the group, is Kathy's best friend and her boyfriend, Samantha and James. Kathy had been friends with Samantha and James since high school, and she thoroughly enjoyed their Company, however Chris, though, didn't like them at all, but he had to tolerate them. "Alright, everyone, another reason why I asked all of you to join us tonight, is because I have some good news to tell all of you in regards of a career!" said Kathy.

"Oh? Is there something I should know, Kathy? You never mentioned to me about this special announcement!!" said Chris, stiffly. "Well I just got a call today from London England, and I've been asked to represent an actor there! However, it may require for me to move to England. But right now, it's all in the talks right now." said Kathy. "NO! Hell no! You are not moving out of country, Kathy Lynn! You are going to stay here with me!!" snapped Chris. "Chris, no! Don't start now! We'll discuss this later!!" hissed Kathy.

"No, Kathy! We're going to discuss this NOW! In front of your friends!" barked Chris. "Christopher, you're getting out of hand! Knock it off!" snapped Samantha. "Why don't you just shut the hell up, Samantha! This doesn't concern you!!" yelled Chris. "Now wait! Let me get this straight, yes, it concerns me, because the way you are yelling at my best friend!!" shot back Samantha. "Alright that's enough, the two of you!!" cried out Kathy. She had a feeling things would going to go downhill fast since she had made the announcement. "Kathy, may I talk to you alone, please?" snarled Chris. "Kat, don't go! I know what he's up to!" Samantha whispered.

"Kathy Lynn Meyers! I said we need to talk NOW!" demanded Chris. "Chris, leave! I've just about enough with your attitude! Just leave and go home!!" said Kathy, calmly. "FINE THEN! But our conversation isn't finished! I will talk to you later!!" shouted Chris, and after that, he stormed out of the bar. "Kathy, listen to me! I do not trust Chris as far as I can spit on him! The man has serious anger and control issues! You need to get out of this relationship and fast! And you seen how he reacted when you made your announcement, in which by the way, I'm happy to hear the news!" said Samantha.