Chapter 26

Bella POV

I walked around the Lobby for 30 minutes until I got bored. I decide to go get ready for my date with Matt.

Bella: what time should I be ready by?(:

Matt: be ready at 7. Can't wait!😘

Bella. Sounds good and I can't wait either😊

Matt: okay well see you then💕

It was only 5 so I had a few hours but whatever. I dressed in the outfit me and Cam picked out. I curled my hair. I don't wear make up so It didn't take that long.

It's now 6 and I'm all ready. I walk over to the other room. I knock on the door.

Jack G opens it. "ZAYM." He said laughing.

"Your a loser!" I said giggling.

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"JACK YOU CANT DO THAT I HAVE A SKIRT ON!" I yelled trying not to laugh.

"You can't see anything!" Said tossing me onto the bed.

I quickly fixed my skirt and crosses my legs. All the guys laughed.

"You look stunning." Matt said looking at me up and down. I was blushing so much.

"Bro. No need to check out my sister!" Nash said laughing. Then Matt blushed.

Matt, Nash and Cameron were making some type of YouTube video.

I just sat on the bed and I got another text.

Blocked number: Date with Matt. Hope it sucks.

I just sat there and just stared at my phone. I quickly put my phone away so no one could see the text. ?Then I got another text. This one really hurt me.

I have a scar on my stomach from when I was really little. Me and my dad had gotten into a car accident and I had gotten a big scar across my stomach. I am literally so insecure about it. Only my best Friend and family and Cam have ever seen it. I uaslly don't go swimming because of it.

I opened the text and saw a picture of the scar on my stomach. It was me. I never took that picture but it was me. After the picture they sent..

Blocked number: how can Matt love this? Lol

I quickly shut off my phone and started walking back to my room.

"Where are you going?" Shouted Taylor.

I turned around. "I uh gotta use the bathroom." I stuttered.

"You know we have a bathroom right?" Said Shawn.

"Yeah-" I said.

"Bella are you crying!?" Said Cameron. I quickly wiped my face realizing I had tears on my face.

"Uh yeah but it's nothing." I said quickly.

"It's obviously something!" Said Taylor coming over to me.

"No I'm fine really!" I Said sprinting out of the room.