The Incident

When all 5 friends got back to the school hallways, a guy named Erin approached them.

Erin: Hey! I'm Erin. I need to show you something cool. Follow me! (erin leads them to the very back hallway, where nobody is)

All 5 friends: What is it?

Erin: My fist!! (punches Julian in the throat, knocking him out)

Mia: JULIAN!!!!! (slaps Erin and cries)

Addie: WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU! (slaps)

Riley: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! (slaps)

Bepper: YEA, WHAT THEY SAID! (slaps)

Riley and Bepper tell the principal about the whole situation and Erin gets a 3 week suspension and Addie and Mia rush Julain to the hospital.

Mia: Julian! wake up! please!

Addie: come on, Julian!

(the doctor comes in)

Doctor: Girls, I need to run a few tests. Please go back into the waiting room.

Mia: (sniffles) okay.

Addie: okay. :c

LATER IN THE HOSPITAL

(Bepper and Riley walk in)

Bepper and Riley: hey guys, we told the principal and Erin is getting a 3 week suspension! How's Julian?

Mia and Addie: Really? That's great! I hope Julian is doing okay, we had to get out because the doctor is running some tests.

Doctor: Ok guys you can come in now. Ive finished running the tests.

Mia: AND?!

Doctor: He Is in a coma. He got hit in the neck. There is about a 40% chance he'll live. I'm so sorry.

Mia: WHAT?! 40%?! ARE YOU SURE THE TESTS DIDNT GO WRONG OR ANYTHING?! (cries)

Doctor: Yes. I'm sure that the tests went right.

(all 4 friends walk into the room)

Mia: (thinks: ugh, it just breaks my heart seeing Julian laying on a hospital bed with all these needles in his arms! At least its Friday, and me and my friends can stay the night here. Or, if they don't want too, I'm still sleeping here, No matter what.