Chapter 3

Isabel's POV:

I woke up to sun light shining through my window and someone knocking on my door. I set my keys down on my night table and walked towards the door still a bit tired. When I opened it, there was Wendy, Carla, and Happy.

"Ohyao, Wendy, Carla, Happy."

"Ohyao!" The three said in union.

"Isa-san?"

"Yes Wendy."

"Aren't you going to get ready?"

"Hai! I'll meet you at the lake once I get dressed, kay."

"Hai!" And the three left me in my room with Ocean still asleep. So I decided to get ready, but before I woke up Ocean.

I brushed my teeth and my hair. Then I requiped into my Black Bow bikini and then put on my blue and white swimsuit coverup with a brown belt and attached my keys to it. I also grabbed my bag with my floral print towel, sun glasses, sun screen, sketch book, pencils, pens, notebook, song book, guitar, umbrella, and my big floppy hat as well as my scarf. I also put both necklaces on as well as making sure both my rings were on and putting some extra money in my wallet plus putting my sandals on.

When both of us were done we left Fairy Hills stopping by the fruit cart to eat some apples for breakfast saving some for a snack later. As we were nearing the lake where all the other girls were I asked Ocean something.

"Hey Ocean."

"Yeah."

"Do you maybe want to go on a job together?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I!"

"Ok, we'll leave tomorrow after we stop at Eric's grave."

"That's fine with me, let's just go and have fun."

"Hai!"

Both of us then started running running towards the lake to see who would get there first, but it was a tie at the end. I decided to set my stuff down and say hi to everyone.

"Ohyao min'na!"

"Ohyao!"

I took off my cover up and put sunscreen on so I wouldn't get a sunburn. After everyone was ready we decided to jump in the lake and have fun except the only one who didn't get in was Evergreen. I noticed that Erza was a little uneasy but I was still to nervous to talk to her.

"Isa-san."

"Yes Wendy."

"Your swimsuit is really pretty."

"Aww, thank you."

"Hey Isabel."

"Yeah Lucy."

"Is it me or does Erza not look like herself?"

"Come to think of it yeah. Is she always like this?"

"No, there's something on her mind. I'll just have to ask her later."

"Ok, well I'm gonna go dry off."

After a few minutes of sun so I could dry off, I got my guitar out and went to the top of a hill near the lake where I could practice but far enough so that I was close by the lake and that no one would hear me. After I sat down, I thought of a song as well as the lyrics of one I had been working on. After tuning my guitar I started playing and singing to my hearts content.