Oliver Wood x Breland Carter: Pt 1

~Oliver's POV~

I am in my final year me & my girlfriend Breland have been dating since we were 3rd years and we are in our 7th year now which is our final year were planning on living together soon after the end of the year & also I am gonna propose to her she's in Hufflepuff were both 17 I already got her a ring and I had it for so long it was my mother's ring when my father died she gave it to me to hold on incase if I wanna ask a special girl to marry me and my lucky girl is Breland Carolyn Carter we actually was childhood sweethearts I met her in a park and we just played wizard chess and we saw each other more often and then we became best friends as we was first years and I started developing feelings for her and until 3rd year I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes and we had made love to each other before but I wanna take this to the next step of our relationship so tomorrow is the last day of school and it's time to make the move I can see us getting married, having babies and all that I love her so much every love I have gave her and she's have so much love for me she would come to every single qudditch game and see me play she would put a sign up says I love you Oliver, blow me kisses and I would blow her kisses back she's so beautiful not just the outside but on the inside of her as well I don't see myself with any other girl Breland is the 1st girl I started dating I am nervous about proposing to her I told her to meet me at the locker room to quidditch field it's where I asked her to be my girlfriend so I wanna make it special for her I am already there I already got my friends setting up a small table with a white table cloth, candles, and some of our favorite foods and white roses cause those are Breland's favorite and we got pumpkin juice ready and after our dinner we are gonna look up the stars cause Breland loves starts. I got all freshen up I just wearing a white shirt and black pants and I got the roses ready for her and the ring all ready is in my pocket.

The ring

~Breland's POV~

~Breland's POV~

So I just found out that I am pregnant and Oliver and I talked about children and I wonder what's going on today cause I am meeting him at the field I remember being there when he first asked me to be his & I said yes I love him with all my heart I am a bit nervous to tell him. I was finishing getting ready I slipped my shoes on and I headed out as I walked out of the common room I am really nervous but I love him so much he's my everything I can't wait for the date tonight cause it sounds special I went to the locker room and Oliver was just standing there he looks so handsome he was holding white roses for me and he handed them to me and he took my hand and led me into the field and it was beautiful.

My Oufit

"Olly you didn't have to do all this." I said hugging him 

"I wanted to I wanna make this night special." said Oliver as he pulled out my chair and I sat

"This is beautiful Olly." I said

"I had some help of my friends too put this all together just for us cause since tomorrow is the last day and were about to graduate from Hogwarts so I wanna have this special for just the two of us." said Oliver 

As we ate up our foods it was amazing he & I talked about things like setting up our own place after we get out of Hogwarts. Sooner we stopped eating and Oliver led me somewhere about in the middle of the field and I saw a blanket on the ground it was surrounded by lanterns floating and rose pedals everywhere & I was really amazed of why Oliver did so much for me I couldn't see myself with another guy I just hope he can be happy that we now have a baby on the way. We laid on the blanket just looking at the stars. As a hour went by we just kissed some of the time and looked at the stars again.

"It's beautiful Olly." I said as I have my head on his chest

"Not as beautiful as you." said Oliver as he strokes my hair and kissed my lips and I smiled and he got me to stand up as he did as well "I did this cause I wanna make this night your never gonna forget so I been planning on asking you this for a year now & I wanna make sure this night is perfect & I wanna tell you about everything that makes me happy was my childhood sweetheart which is you I remember the time we was picking up sticks and using them as wands and pretending to be hogwarts students and by the time we were 11 it became real that was when I fell in love with you baby and when our 3rd year came I asked you to be my girlfriend I love you Breland  I love everything about you & I think your beautiful inside & out, not only that you where my best friend during our childhood everything about you is amazing I love you & I can never see myself with another girl cause I will never find any girl as amazing as you and not only that you became my 1st girlfriend and I also wanna ask you this."

Oliver gets down on one knee and he takes out a box and it was a ring & I was shocked and I wanted to cry.

"Breland Carolyn Carter will you marry me?" said Oliver as I heard what he just said I feel tears started to come

"Yes." I said and he then got up and puts the ring on my finger and now and I kissed and hugged this was the perfect time to tell him "I also got a surprise to tell you."

"Whats that babe? Tell me anything." said Oliver

"Remember that night a week ago?" I asked

"Yeah." said Oliver 

"Well I took a pregnancy test & I took 3 and it's all positive Olly I'm pregnant." I said

"THIS IS AMAZING THE GIRL I LOVE IS GOING TO HAVE MY BABY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." said Oliver as he kissed me again

As we left the field everyone started clapping for us congratulating us on our engagement and we are also gonna top of the great news.

"Breland and I are expecting a baby."

Everyone clapped and most of my friends gave me a hug it was Ginny, Hermione, Harry, Neville, Katie, everyone I was so happy the guy who was my childhood best friend is gonna be my husband and the father of my child.

To be continued.........