Fred Weasley x Valerie Ledger

~Fred's POV~

So I been seeing this beautiful Slytherin girl her name is Valerie Ledger. We are both in our 7th year and our final year she's a pureblood but she's one of the sweetest Slytherin girls I ever known her family doesn't want them seeing us cause were labeled as blood traitors her parents are very strict their now making her date Marcus Flint who is out of Hogwarts and I can tell she's not happy with him & when I was in class in Herbology she just looks at me & smiles at me she was also forced to be in the industrial squad she see me doing stuff breaking Umbridge's rules she never turned us in. I had a crush on her since 1st year but tonight me & George got detention so we are just gonna be servers at this so called part that Umbridge planned for everyone but mostly Slytherins including Valerie I honestly don't care about the punishment but I get to tell her how I feel. Her family is one of the most wealthy Pure Blood in the whole wizarding world along with the Malfoy's. She looks beautiful.

"Aright students tonight is the this fantastic party it's for everyone who did so well and I expect you all to dress nice and amazing

"Aright students tonight is the this fantastic party it's for everyone who did so well and I expect you all to dress nice and amazing." said Umbridge with her annoying self "Miss Ledger I invited your parents I invited everyones and their also bringing your boyfriend so look your best dear." 

"Yes Professor." said Valerie not looking to thrilled as Umbridge walked off

"Hey Valerie." I said

"Hey Fred & please call me Val." said Valerie 

"I think the name goes well on you." I said

"Why thank you." said Valerie as she smiled at me "Im sorry that Umbridge is being horrible and to be honest I can't stand her & I had to follow the rules cause of my parents & all that jazz and Marcus had to come with them I don't even love him I can't stand that git."

"How did you get in Slytherin?" I asked "Cause your one of the sweetest ones."

"It runs in the family both my parents were in Slytherin & I keep the Ledger's name alive." said Valerie

"Well your kinda sweet for a Slytherin." I said

"Thanks Freddie I must get going I have to be ready for tonight so I guess see you there." said Valerie as she smiled at me

~Valerie's POV~

Fred is so sweet I think he likes me. I am forced to go to this stupid boring party well I assume it's boring cause its hosted by Umbridge it's gonna suck and whats worse is my parents are gonna be their and does it have to be 2 times bad that they had to bring Marcus Flint I can't stand him he is abusive and so rude and what's worse is that they set us up to get engaged by the time I finish my 7th year and it's probably gonna happen tonight at the party I don't know if I should say no but what if my parents get angry with me for saying no anyways I'm getting ready for this party and I am wearing this oufit which I hate. 

My Party Oufit

"Hey Valerie looking beautiful as ever

"Hey Valerie looking beautiful as ever." said a voice I know that's familiar and it's Marcus Flint

"Thanks." I said wanting to push him off me

"Hello Dear you looking amazing as ever." said my mother

"You look well as ever Umbridge must have gotten you very well behaved here in Hogwarts." said my father

"May I dance with her Mr. & Mrs. Ledger?" said Marcus

"Of course you may Mr. Flint." said my father 

Marcus takes my hand and he & I just started to dance once the the violin & piano was playing and the harp and he & I just danced & I wish it was Fred and I was watching him as he was just standing there with a tray of drinks and other Slytherins being rude to him. 

"So you ready to live with me as soon as your finished with Hogwarts my lady?" said Marcus 

"Yeah I guess so." I said not wanting to agree

"It's only a big step for us baby." said Marcus as he got on one knee and I didn't like where this is going "I been wanting to ask you this Valerie Ledger will you marry me?"

As everyone looked at us and my parents were hoping I say yes but I don't love Marcus I love Fred but if I say no then I don't know what would happen but I don't wanna marry Marcus Flint I'm not in love with him I looked back on the days when he would hurt me. I aint gonna let this happen.

"No." I said and everyone gasped

"Are you serious Valerie you love this man." said my mother

"No I don't you & father forced me to be with him & I told you I don't wanna be with him he is nothing but abusive to me & I am also in love with someone else and the name is Fred Weasley." I said

"ARE YOU MAD? HE'S A BLOOD TRATIOR." said my father getting angry

"I don't care what you think just because his family don't have the same life style life y'all do but their happy that way and I love him for who he is so you don't tell me who I can or can't fall in love with you don't control me anymore." I said as I felt someone grab me

"YOU WILL MARRY ME." said Marcus as he yells

"LET HER GO FLINT." said Fred

"OR WHAT WEASLE?" said Marcus

"You don't know what i'll do." said Fred as he got on his broom and he got me on it and dropped his portable swamp and it got everywhere George already escaped detention

~Fred's POV~

So as we left the party man so this is what it feels like to have her with me on my broom as we went to the qudditch field cause I think we will be safe here till tomorrow cause tomorrow me & George are leaving Hogwarts early cause we can't deal with the rest of our year with Umbridge and we are about to give her a nightmare but I am gonna ask her if she wants to leave Hogwarts with me. She took off her her heels and just feeling the breeze like she was feeling free at last seeing a bit of wind blowing her beautiful blonde hair she is just so beautiful.

"Hey me & my brother are leaving Hogwarts tomorrow. I was wanting to ask will you come with me? We can have a life together and you can even work for me & George cause were gonna open a joke shop?" I asked 

"Yes I will go with you I can't handle being Umbridge's minions I wanna get out of here." said Valerie

"And also will you be mine? I love you Valerie" I said 

"I thought you never ask I love you too Fred." said Valerie as she smiled at me

As soon as she said yes I feel like something is about to happen I wrapped my arms around her she & I just looked at each other I placed my lips on hers and it became very passionate as our tounges moved around each other I felt a spark it's like fireworks popping in to our mouths. I love her so much I can see the new beginning.

The Next Day

~Valerie's POV~

As I packed it up in my purse (the purse Hermione got in the deathly hallows) I gotten everything in there & I just got my makeup on already and today is exams which I don't care I am leaving this place so I don't have to deal with Umbridge and being her little slave. As I walked out the common room I saw Fred just standing there he wrapped his arms around me & kissed me. As we got on our brooms we gotten into the great hall spreading fireworks and the firework dragon was chasing Umbridge as we flew outside & they put out one last fire work and we just flew.

The End