Chapter Four

First off to any phan readers that'll understand me I would like a moment of silence of Dan's 26th birthday, I'm not crying you are psssh.

    "Who the hell are you?" Jughead and I stopped dead in our tracks. I turned my head slowly to meet a angered man, empty beer bottle in hand.

    "Dad, not now seriously." Jughead looks down in remorse.

    "No I want to know why a (L/n) is here" I  look up in confusion staring at him like he was a maniac. I was completely flipping out at this point, not only it seems Jugheads' dad is a psychopath, but apparently the man knows my name.

    "Your family is a disgrace to this town, and you should leave. Now." Wide eyed I looked around, my face looking like a fish that's dying.

    "I'm so sorry, but I have no idea who you are or what my family has done."

    "Oh lemme tell you what your family has done." Jughead shook his head, did he know too? Am I the only person that's left out here or...?

    "Dad-"

    "No! Your family is a bunch of frauds that plastered their 'good name' around this town. When your dad became mayor the whole city went into debt and they went against everything Riverdale ever stood for. Your family is worthless trash." I sat there, thinking, hoping, and praying that something intellectually brilliant would come out of mouth that moment and make everything as good as it again; unfortunately my prayers were not answered.

    "I'm sorry." Bursting into tears, I ran past his Dad pushing my way through, desperately trying to find a way through this god forsaken town. I thought I actually had a friend, we were actually having fun. Or so at least I thought we were. Now it's all rubbish.

    While stumbling around it wasn't too long until I realized that I wandered up onto  the diner me and Jug first met at days before. On another day, I'd be overjoyed to see it. Today, it only triggered memories I was desperately trying to forget. I threw open the door as everyone's piercing stares laid upon my body.

    Oh great (Y/n) nice going, there's the second time you've made a fool of yourself today. I slid into one of the booths mumbling my regular to the waitress, I laid my head my arms trying desperately not to cry.

     "Excuse me?" I felt a tapping on my arm, I turned to see a guy around my age with red hair, and a almost too perfect smile. I put on the fakest smile I could muster, it wasn't his fault I'm upset.

    "Yes?"

    "I saw you crying over there, I thought you might need someone."  I smiled, an actual genuine smile for the first time in an hour.

     "I'm Archie by the way, and you are?" He stated sitting across from me.

      "I'm (Y/n)! It's nice to meet you!" I exclaimed excitedly. I never used to get this much attention.

      "So, if you would like; what happened to make you cry?" Archie smiled genuinely concerned, little did we know a raven hair boy was in a near booth, not too happy at the sight.

I know this is a shorter chapter and not wonderful but I'll try to update again as soon as possible, I was having a bit of writers block but I'm good now! I'll try to update again tomorrow :)))

           Love,

                 Grace Lynn