1- Skjuler svart med rødt

Hello,old friends. Well.. my gay fur babies. This is a new tomtord book! I invite you to read and enjoy as you please.

This entire book is through the eyes of Tord btw.

Now let's go!

I met some friends.. I think. I met the owner of the house I'm moving into online. He seemed friendly. I don't know if I'd call him a friend though..

Keeping my wings from him and his roommates is going to be hard. Everyone wants to know what color wings everyone else has.

Good thing we can make them disappear at will.

Interesting thing is, I'm standing in front of the house right now, frozen. I've never wanted to show my wings. They're a disgrace to society. Just because my parents were supportive and loved me anyway doesn't mean I'm any less ashamed.

I didn't take my school flight lessons in gym. I always practiced at home to keep myself unknown.

I gained the strength to knock.

A man in a green hoodie answered the door. He saw me and smiled wide, he was the owner. He kept EW my face already. And I knew his.

"Tord! You're here," he exclaimed while hugging me briefly. "Come on inside, Tom and Matt are waiting for you!"

"Sure thing, Edd," I grabbed my bag and walked inside. Sitting on the couch I saw a ginger -aired man in a purple hoodie, sporitng a square chin and bright blue eyes next to another man who was a brunet with seemingly nonexistent eyes and a blue hoodie. He had a round yet chiseled face.

"Tord," Edd said. "This is Matt," he motioned to the ginger. "And this is Tom," he motioned to the other male.

"Hello, Tord," Matt greeted.

"Hello, Tord. Pleasure meeting you," Tom.

I waved at them both, anxious about the inevitable question.

"So Tord what color wings do you have?"

"Always upfront and shameless, you are Matt.." Tom looked at Edd as the green-clad brunet sighed in disappointment.

"M-my wings are.. red! My wings are red."

Tom looked unconvinced. I stared awkwardly in anticipation for Matt's response.

"Oh! Sounds good! You should show them one day!"

"I.. I guess, Matt. I'm tired though. Where is my room, Edd?"

"Oh! Here let me show you," Edd led me down the hallway to my room. Once there is thanked him and made myself as comfortable as I needed to sleep. It was 9 pm after all.

I really didn't want to show them my wings.. I can't hide behind these fake colors and lies forever..

I don't want them to shun me like most of the world would.

Hey guys, new book!

I hope you all enjoy this, hopefully it won't be a train wreck like When You Smile is already becoming.

Knowing me it will be.

Anyway, see you next time my gay fur babies!!