3 4 0

I'm Elena Bane. I'm seventeen, and I'm Catholic by birth. My given birth name is really Cassie Elena Bane but I hate being called Cassie. Today begins my first day of school in a place called the Saint Gabriel's Academy.

I know the name of the school is not something you hear everyday at least in my book. That wasn't the only thing, the classes were too and don't get me started on the rules. I was made to give up my cell phone and anything that screamed technology. I was allowed a phone call to my parents once a week if so much It was like prison without the bars and the officers ordering you around.
The first class was amusing. It was based on stories of fallen Angels and Nephlims. As the teacher said in class that a Nephlim is the offspring of a fallen angel or at least and angel who envied man and came on Earth to sleep with mortal women. And as for the fallen Angels they are to be believed as the ones who wanted to live like man and do as man kind lead a life of free will, no rules all but one.
Who fell in love and chose to fall from heaven because of it.

___

At break I headed to the library to find more information about what was thaught in class today. As was nearing the library and bent the corner I slammed into someone. Who's arms were wrapped around my waist to stop me from falling.

" Are you alright? "

I looked up to answer ,only to be held captive by the most beautiful pair of dark blue eyes. Beautiful but they had no light in them.

" Are you alright ? "

He asked again in a clipped tone of voice. I shook my head back and forth to regain some of my senses. But it was only enough for me to nod my head.

" Good. "

He said with a forced smile. Before removing his hands from around my waist and walking away. In his rush to leave her dropped a drawing that looked nineteenth century.

" Wait! "

I yelled, making him stop to look at me over the shoulder.

"You drop--- " I began to say only for him to walk away.

Classes went by like a blur and nothing that was thaught stuck because​ my mind was only one him. The guy I met near the library early in the day. And the only thought that ran through my head was who the hell is he? The last period was fencing which was something I never learned to do or had any idea how to do, but it wasn't a class I could skip.