Something Odd

He's oddly silent.
Hazell's PoV

Hmm...something seems odd today, Jed's been really pissed more lately. Oh well, why should I care?

"Hey Leala,"

"Yeah?"

"Have you noticed Jed lately?"

"Oh, yeah, he's kinda.. Uh..yeah, a little nagger."

"He's always been a little brat."

Me and Leala looked at each other and laughed "Well we need to go now." I said as I picked up my bag.
As I was walking distance I bumped into Jed.

"Watch where you're going you little imbecile."

And with that he left. Wow. Dumbarse. Dang, son of an arse licker. "You ok?" Leala asked, "Yeah I'm fine, just a bit pissed. Let's just go ok?" "Okay," replied Leala, slightly concerned. We wanted to go to Dean because he promised us help with our project, but Leala decided to tell me some secret before we did. Well, I gave her five minutes because we had ten minutes to meet Dean in the library. So she drags me into some secret place in the campus, and goes into a lengthy explanation on why Jed was acting up today. "So Jed was annoyed about..."
At that, I collapse.
I wake up in a strange world. It's full of static. "Leala!" I desperately call out. "Leala!" The name echoes in the silence. Then I hear her voice, calling out to me. "HAZELL! I'm over here!" I follow her voice. When I find her, she's badly injured. "Oh, God, what happened?" I ask. "Help... please... weird people..." she says. If there's one thing I abosolutely hate, it's crypticness. I hate having to always solve something. It stresses me too much. But this was no time to slap Leala in the face to get an answer. She was hurt, and so I calmly ask her, "Okay. Just tell me what happened. In full detail," I say. "Okay, here. Jed knew about our secret somehow, and thought of it to be some propaganda or something to keep him out of our circle. He then came up here somehow, and was told to demand answers from me. Or you. Or Dean, or JC. I had no idea what they were talking about, so they beat me hard and left me here for dead."
I was amazed at how cruel Jed could be. I never really hated him, but maybe Dean was right. Maybe he isn't the innocent child I once knew.
Maybe he was more than the wimpy shell we know.
Then I faint again.
When I wake up, Dean is in front of me. I wake up in the park just outside our school. I'm intensely confused. Leala is also awake, in perfect condition. I'm stunned. "Why did you two fall asleep?" Dean asks. "We fainted," comes back the reply. "Well, WHY did you guys faint?"
And we feel something closing in on us.
"Oh, crap," says Dean. He's clearly agitated. The invisible wall is back. "You're not gonna talk? It's crushing faster!"