Meet Me By The Ocean (an Aaron Carpenter and Jacob Whitesides fanfic)

Chapter 1:

Victoria POV:

I was in the bedroom getting ready when I heard Shaina call for me "Victoria come on! Hurry up!"

We were getting ready to go to the beach because it was our first day in Ocean City and we wanted to make the best of it. I ran down the hall and grabbed my phone and then we were out the door.

"Let's hang at the beach for a bit and then we can walk the boardwalk and look for hot guys" said Shaina

"Yeah and what are we gonna do when we find the hot guys? Just stand there and stare?" I said jokingly.

"Look we have a week here and I seriously feel like something is going to happen ok so let's just flirt with guys and have a good time" Shaina said.

We walked to the boardwalk and got there in about 5 minutes.

We ended up messing around at the beach for two hours having a good time before we started on the boardwalk. We stopped at a bunch of shops and just walked around buying a few cheap things here and there.

As we were walking back down the boardwalk on our way to the beach house we heard a whistle. We both turned to each other and then looked around to see who it was. That's when we saw them. Two cute guys were drinking milkshakes and staring straight at us. I couldn't believe it. We started to walk away because we thought they couldn't possibly be looking at us. Then the taller one called for us and waved us over. Shaina and I both started smiling like idiots and walked over as casually as possible. When we got over there they immediately started talking to us.

"Hey so my name's Jacob and this is my friend Aaron" said the taller one "We happened to see you two walk by and were wondering if you were single"

I laughed at how open he was.

The other one, Aaron, started blushing as if he didn't expect Jacob to say that much. Before I could really think about it though I said "YES". Wow that probably made me sound desperate. After saying that though Aaron seemed a little less embarrassed and started smiling.

"So how long are you here for?" Aaron asked

"About a week" Shaina replied

"Same! Oh my gosh we should hang out sometime this week!" said Jacob

I couldn't believe any of this was happening! I normally can never get guys to notice me and now out of nowhere here are these two extremely cute guys who want to hang out with us! I was so excited! We then exchanged numbers and talked a bit longer about random stuff until Shaina got a call from her mom and said we needed to come back for dinner.

As we were walking back, Shaina turned to me and said "I call Jacob the tall one!"

I started laughing hysterically at how serious she was about it and said "Fine by me! I think Aaron is perfect!"

We arrived back just in time for dinner and went to bed pretty early. I didn't exactly go to sleep though. I stayed up for hours just laying there, thinking about how perfect Aaron was and wondering what we might do that week.