Operation.

Kelly's POV
Sat in a hospital bed with Adam and Dad sat next to me. Adam was completely fine as he hit his head on me. I was glad he wasn't hurt.
As time passed a doctor came in.
"Kelly we are going to have to do operation on your arm, so it can heal probably." The doctor explained. Adam hugged me "You'll be ok!" I smiled at him "I love you" I chocked out trying not to cry.
I was taken away, they gave me an injection then I fell asleep.

Adam's POV
I don't wanna leave her. She was so scared. She needed someone. But I had to leave. Ash took me back home, to which I locked myself in my room. Ignoring Ash's knocks. "Speedy. Come on mate. It's ok." Ash called.

Ash's POV
Speedy locked himself away. He wouldn't come out. Even after I had gone with Squid to pick up Kelly. He was in there for a whole day without food or water. "Dad I feel better now." Kelly smiled "Can I go see Adam?" She asked "if he answers" I replied.

Kelly's POV
"Adam." I said gently knocking on the door "we need to talk." I said in a serious voice. I heard movement. The door unlocked. I opened it. "Adam" I smiled softly to him. I hugged him. "I'm sorry." He muttered I kissed his cheek "it's ok i know you didn't mean it." He looked at me "now Adam please go eat." He looked at me "Do you want to eat out?" He asked I laughed "I'd love to!"

Adams POV
I helped Kelly down the stairs. "Ash! Do you wanna come?" I asked "Sure bro! I'll invite Squid, Nicole, Hayden and Kay!" He shouted back. "Is that alright Kelly. I didn't ask you." She smiled "Yep! There family!" She hugged me

Squids POV
We are eating out, it's Kelly's birthday is a few days so I've been thinking what we could get her for her birthday. She had pretty much everything she wanted (which wasn't much) hmmm maybe I could give her one of my jumpers and some money I thought. But that's not a lot. And her birthday is when we're are at insomnia so we can't really do much.

Kelly's POV
It was a good meal out. Adam has kinda forgiven himself and it was just fun!
At the moment me and Adam are a about to do a hella good rocket league livestream! Ash and Squid are joining in a little later but for now it's just us. "Hello everyone!" Adam said "Today in joined by the one and only Kelly!" He laughed "Hi Guys!" I giggled.

The night and the livestream ended. I was watching shows with my dad Nora and Barry. "Kelly. What do you want for your birthday?" Dad asked "Nothing" I replied "What do you mean?" He said confused. "I've got everything I need" he looked down at me "And what's that?" He asked "You" I replied back smiling and hugging him.