Part 1

It was a normal day at Nanbaka High Uno,Jyugo, Rock, and Nico were all chatting before class started then the teacher walked in everyone moaned and groaned because thier teacher was the most meanest, scariest, easily annoyed person in the world and his name was Hajime Sugoroku.

" Shut up!" Said Hajime a bit annoyed " Ok now for today's assignment we are going to work in partners" 

" H*ll yeah! hey Jyugo want to be my partner?!" said Uno excitedly  " Sure thing" said Jyugo  as everyone stated to talk about who their partner we'll be Hajime spoke again " Ahem! I well be assigning your partners".

Everyone ground and siged but Uno looked like he just saw a ghost  Jyugo saw the expression on his friend's face " hey there is a possible chance that we could be partner up" Jyugo said with a sweet smile trying to reassure his friend  " yeah you're probably right"  said Uno who looked a bit better , but then as Hajime was starting to assign people their partners  Uno' s face looked like he was about to murder someone pacifically Honey " Honey and Jyugo you well be partners and Trois and Uno you well be partners" said Hajime.

" Excuse me, may I please get partner up with some who isn't terrible at all  of his subjects" Honey said with a bit of annoyance in his voice Uno glared at him "The H*LL DID YOU JUST SAY!?" Uno said anger ringing in his voice " obviously you didn't hear me so well repeat myself MAY I PLEASE BE PARTNER UP WITH SOMEONE WHO ISN'T TERRIBLE AT ALL OF HIS SUBJECTS!! did you catch that you baboon"   " yeah I did and Jyugo ISN'T TERRIBLE AT HIS SUBJECTS he's special AND I'M NOT A BABOON!!" Honey and Uno where about to get into a fight but Hajime stopped them before that happened " IF YOU TWO IDIOTS DON'T WANT DETENTION YOU WELL NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PARTNERS YOU GOT AND SIT DOWN AND LET ME FINISH THE LESSON!!!" Hajime said yelling at them  " Yes Sir " both boys said with a bit of annoyance in their voice and with that class was back on track.      

************ Time skip**************

It was the end of the school day Rock, Jyugo, Uno , and Nico were walking home when Jyugo told Uno that they had to go to  Honey's and Trois's house so they can work on the project " But it's a Saturday night!~" Uno whined " I know I know believe me when I say I don't want to but we have to or else Hajime well get on our *ss if we don't help them" said Jyugo  Uno sighed and nodes in agreement  " Hey maybe afterwards you guys can spend the night at my house" said Jyugo   Rock, Uno, Nico  beamed with excitement    " ALRIGHT!!!" they all shouted.

End of part one  sorry this took so long.