3

I came late to school, on purpose. It's okay, it's my first time. I walked in and saw they started the lesson already, maths class. The teacher always come early, teach us for like 10 minutes, and then gave us works to do. Like, um miss how can we finish this in a day when you teach us only 'abc' and gave us task on 'def'.

"Youre late," she said, "come take your paper"

I took the paper from her then sat at my seat, obviously. I took a glimpse at YaeRin as she glare at me, haha serves you right!

*Knock Knock*

"Ms Lina, we need to talk," the person who'd knock the door said. (That sounds funny)

"Continue your classwork," she said to us.

"Maybe there's new kid," Leena said.

"Don't hope too much. Maybe it's just some random guy," NaNa said.

"Guy huh?" I scoffed. "Hope it's a girl"

"Ew gay!" YaeRin laughed as I smacked her head.

"Serves you right!" I said.

"Oh right! Which dorm are you both?" RaeYoon asked.

"How about you guys?" I asked back.

"Well me, RaeYoon, Reni, Leena and Nora is in the same dorm," NaNa said. "Number 20"

"We're in 33." YaeRin said, "with hot guys"

I gave her 'don't tell them' looks as she keep laughing, "Kidding!" She said.

"I thought it's real! I was going to move in to you guys!" Reni said.

"Um no! Don't! Never! Don't ever think about it," I glared at her.

"Okay guys! Listen," Ms Lina announced, "there is transfer students today and I'm involved in their paper works, that means we have to end the lesson early, I know you guys are very playful but do have your limits, behave okay."

She went out then the class belike "asdfghjkl" its too noisy. I lay my head down and drifted off to sleep.

😠

"Dumbo wake up! It's recess!"

"Just get out of here!" I shoo-ed her away.

"Pull her chair!"

"That's so rude of you, I.M,"

"Flick her forehead,"

I looked up and saw the boys. OMG THE BOYS.

"What are you guys doing here?" I pointed at them.

"Study of course, not to sleep." I.M said.

"Rude," I said.

I packed my stuff and went out the class, alone. I'm having english lesson after class, since it's monday, the teacher is not always here. She spends her time at her office, god knows what she's up to.

I sat on my usual place, RaeYoon and Leena is there already as they booked a seat for me and that ungrateful brat 😋.

"Did you saw the new students?" Leena asked as I nodded.

"I'm so gonna have them. Especially that Pink haired guy," she said.

"Ew but no. He won't like you!" I said as I gave her a disgust look.

YaeRin ran towards me and whispered, "they're expecting you,"

"Tell them I'm busy," I said.

"They won't accept a no," she said, "Sorry guys, I have to steal her"