7

Tuesday, 19th June

Today is the day, where we're having school trip to Jeju. The teacher said, 60% would be our time and the other 40%  would be the school's activities. We will mostly spend our time because the weather is not good. It's too cold to be outside.

I packed my stuffs. Since it'll will be 5 days 4 night, I don't think I should pack alot? Screw that, I just saw YaeRin threw whatever she saw into her luggage.

"Are you all done?" Someone yelled.

"Wait up!" I yelled back.

Why is this stupid thing won't close! I keep closing it but it won't budge!

"Need a hand?"

I looked at the door and saw Kihyun with his bag. "Yeah sure!" I said as he helped me closed it.

"There done!" He said.

"What do you have in there anyway," he mumbled.

"Never ask a girl what's inside their luggage! It's rude," I said.

"Fine Fine Whatever!"

We both went down using the stupid stairs, well not me. I'm stucked with this heavy devil. Kihyun was down already, he went back up and took my luggage from me.

"Let me," he said and brought it down.

"Thanks!" I thanked him.

The house is empty already, bet their waiting us at the bus. KiHyun locked the door as I wait for him. Where's the bus? Did they leave us?

"KiHyun! Where's the bus?" I asked him.

"There's no bus! They're using their cars separately. Don't you read the form?" He asked back as I shook my head. "It said we should be there with our guardian or parents"

"Oh!" I simply said.

"You can ride with me, c'on," he said.

I didn't realise there are garage at the back at the house, it looks hidden.

"We're still underage to drive but I got license!" He said proudly as we got inside his car.

"Can you reach the uhh you know, you're small!" I said.

"Says the one who can't lift a bag of its own,"he said as I ignore what he said.

Along the ride, he can't keep his mouth shut, I know you have that pretty voice but please let me sleep.

"Can I ask?"

"What is it?"

"Is Jae Ya coming?" He questioned.

"Do I look like I know?" I asked him.

"Answer me not with a question, understand that?"

"Why would I?"

"Uh woman!" He groaned.

"I don't know okay!" I said, "Why did you ask anyway"

"Just nothing," He smiled.

"Yah! Did you like her?" I asked him.

"Why did you think that?"

"Bcos you smiled!" I pointed at his lips.

"Lol! I'll never will," He said "Did you know your friend Leena confessed to me another day? And RaeYoon confessed to WonHo?"

"At the same day?" He nodded. "No, I didn't"

"It's the day when we picked you up at their house,"

"Did you say yes?"

"Um I don't know!" He shrugged.