The next day

Sasuke and Gaara stood in the hallway of the just before the entrance to the arena .
Sasuke smirked at Gaara . Gaara just looked him up and down and walked into the arena .
Once he had left Sasuke put his game face on ready to fight .
He stepped in and immediately people began cheering for the Uchiha boy .
" ready...and...BEGIN !!" the ref shouted and the match began . Sasuke started off with his fireball jutsu and Gaara's sand protected him .
" Heard your armor was fast but how fast " He said and sprinted at him .
He disappeared and reappeared behind him and tried to punch him but his sand blocked .
He jumped away and did hand signs for a jutsu .
A shrieking sound came from his hand as lightning began to appear on his hand .

Its obvious Sasuke was either drained or he just wasn't using his sharingan .
Sasuke sprinted at Gaara again and plunged his hand into Gaara's sand .
His hand got stuck inside .
Gaara's sand began to wrap around him like a ball and Sasuke could feel something weird inside .
" hhhhaaaa !!" Sasuke shouted and the lightning on his hand raged and and it tore through the sand .
Sasuke pulled his hand away .
Sasuke knelt Dow a few metres away from him .
" GIVEN UP ALREADY !!" he shouted at Sasuke .
Sasuke opened his eyes to reveal the sharingan eyes .
His eyes appeared on e big screen and people began to cheer .
Gaara ran at him like a maniac .
Suddenly a whole bunch of Sasuke came out the ground each with chidori in hand .
Sasuke smirked as Gaara watched in horror as the clones attacked.
They each attacked Gaara and his sand and the their lightning raged again and this time it tore of all of the sand .
" Its over !!" Sasuke shouted as his one eye sharingan transformed into a red flower known as the Mangakeyo sharingan .

The crowd watched in awe as the black flames of amaterasu burned Gaara's  sand to shreds .
Sasuke smirked but then winced in pain .
Gaara continued to scream in pain as the flames tore through his armor .

Sasuke turned off the flames with his eye and then still had enough chakra to create the chidori once more .
With all Gaara's armor burned off he would be hitting his skin .
Sasuke plunged his hand into Gaara's chest making him get knocked back .
Gaara looked ruffed up now with torn clothes from the flames and a bruise on his chest form the chidori . The sand ninja watched as they knew Gaara's winning streak was over .
Sasuke looked at Gaara once more and it was clear that he had put him in a genjutsu . Gaara's sand wasn't responding to him and he was just standing still .
Sasuke smirked when he saw that Gaara was under his genjutsu but then he began to bleed a river from both eyes .
The crowd watched in horror as he pushed himself beyond his limits . The ref ran to him about to stop the fight but Sasuke raised his hand insisting him to stop .
Sasuke stood looking at Gaara with a look of determination in his eyes .
He did the hand signs and created his very last chidori .
On the big screen people saw that his sharingan faded away now his eyes were back to normal .
He charged at Gaara full speed using the last of his chakra to make the lightning on his hand bigger .
He hit Gaara in the chest in the same spot as before which caused Gaara to scream in pain .

The sand ninja were shocked this was the first time they ever heard Gaara scream .
Sasuke stood with what little power he had left and began to limp away from the battle field .
The crowd was silent though too silent .
Sasuke turned to see Temari and Kankuro holding Gaara running out the stadium and a whole crowd of people unconscious .
With the jonin running off to battle and the screams of villagers in the mix it was hard to focus.