AU Background

After the defeat of eight Bugsters, no other case of game disease was recorded again. The CR temporarily disbanded, with Hiiro continuing his stellar career as a surgeon, and Emu moving on to his internship.

About two years later, Emu has officially become a full-fledged pediatrician while Hiiro has returned from America for some certain reason. Taiga and Kiriya's whereabouts have been unknown for the time lost.

The call suddenly came to the two CR doctors when one day, they find information from the two Riders, which unexpectedly teamed up. They have been working on cases of game disease the whole time and discovered that the Bugsters were on the move the past year. In response, the CR came back to full operation.

This story starts after the four Riders defeat a leveled-up Motos and Genm's identity was revealed quite a time before that. Graphite is alive, but this Graphite is a clone and this world's original Graphite is yet to be revived.

It should also be noted that this story would be about Emu gaining game disease. In this universe, Emu's natural ability to transform has no logical explanation as there was no sign of him having any Bugster in his body prior to the events.

Please enjoy Full of Paradox!