Shady Schemes

~MAIN UNIVERSE, BETWEEN EPISODES 26 AND 27~

"Parad, what's with you? It seems you're not into going out and checking the game."

The youthful-looking Bugster stayed silent and continued playing his game. He knows how successful Kamen Rider Chronicle will be, so he left the management to Ren.

~ALTERNATE UNIVERSE~

The appearance of a mysterious figure has put everyone in shock as Taiga and Hiiro were suddenly detransformed by an attack quick as a shadow. It quickly left off along with the patient, giving them more work. Kiriya arrives at the scene, only to find out he had missed a lot.

"What happened?"

Hiiro replied,"It's none of your business, coroner." Taiga just frowned at him because he didn't help him with the Bugsters. He knew he was hiding somewhere, meaning he just watched them suffer.

"I'm just kidding, you guys. Can't you take a joke?"

He tried his best to get all three doctors to Taiga's abandoned hospital, but he had to prioritize an unconscious Emu. The two tried to follow him back but they had great difficulty.

"I promise, I'll get back to you guys later."

( ~ * ~ )

"W-Where am I?"

Emu woke up in one of the rooms of a dark, untidy hospital. He had a feeling he was there before, as a memory of him walking in to confront someone flashes in his mind.

"Oh, I know now."

He looked around to confirm his thoughts. It was indeed the abandoned hospital he visited two years ago to confront Taiga. He explored each room, only to discover that no other person was on the building besides him.

( ~ * ~ )

"What took you so long?"

"Stop being some whining kids and grab my shoulders."

From the scene to Taiga's "hospital" is actually quite far. It's surprising that Taiga doesn't realize that. With the additional weight on his shoulders, Kiriya had a harder time getting back there.

Meanwhile at the hospital, Emu continued discovering rooms that were as empty as his current thoughts. All of a sudden, he felt something, or rather, someone pass behind him. He slightly shivered in fear and continued on. Looking down on the floor, he wandered upon the corridors of the fourth floor. He felt it again, and upon looking up, he jumped.

"Finally awake, Genius Gamer M?"

The shadow's face still can't be identified due to the low lighting, but the voice was deep and frightening, much like those monsters from horror movies. It moved closer to the young pediatrician, struggling to search his pockets the Gashat and his Gamer Driver. There was only one thing left to do:

RUN.