Chapter 2 - The Start of Chaos

TRINITY'S POV
I've been waiting for Lili (Lilith's nickname) for the past hour -.- UGHHH she's always late. Thats the Lili i grew up to be with and in fact i'm quite used to it by now, i said to my self as i waited for her to come to out at our meeting spot which is in the front of the blacksmith's shop. We agreed to have our meeting spot there because me and Lili secretly practice on how to be warriors even though we know its forbidden in our kingdom. After that thought I just sat there and kept waiting for her to come.
LILITH's POV
"Oh Gosh! I'm late Again!!" i said while in a hurry, i fell asleep and forgot that me and trinity have practice today. I ran as fast as i could then i finally reached the front of the blacksmith's shop. My eyes were looking for trinity then i saw her, just sitting down on a bench and she looked like she was having deep thoughts so i decided to surprise her.
"AHHHHHHHHH" i screamed in the highest pitch my voice could reach, then i saw her fall off the bench she was sitting in because of what she heard. I saw her face full of fear and then she started to panic. I couldn't help my self to laughing so i did, then i walked to her.
"Hey Trinity" i said in a happy tone trying not to laugh. She looked at me with confusion then her confusion changed into doubt. "You were the one who screamed weren't you?!" she said acting mad. i couldn't help but laugh! She pushed one of my shoulders and started walking to our secret training grounds in the woods with a serious face. I then followed her and rested my arms against her shoulder "Oh come on!!! i know you still care for me" she ignored me, i came closer and gave her a hug "I'm sorry" I said sincerely,
she then looked at me and let out a big sigh "Fine if you weren't my best friend I'd probably be punching you to the ground right now" She smiled "Then i am honored to be your best friend" I said full of confidence, after that we just walked into the forest quietly, trying not to get caught by the warriors on guard, once we got passed the guards we arrived at our destination, our training grounds.
Once we were there we picked up two sticks to resemble a sword and we had a Duel. The last time we had a duel i won, so i bet she won't go easy on me this time. Knowing trinity she is a far more experienced fighter unlike me, because when she was young her father thought her the basics infighting and how to do self defense.
We then got ready to fight and we counted.. "3...2...1...GO" We shouted at the same time. She attacked first..We clashed swords, then i knew it was a battle of strength, i pushed her to a tree but she quickly avoided it. "She's fast...." I whispered in my head, after she avoided it she pushed me to the ground and aimed her stick at my chest. But i was alert. Before she could even poke me i held her stick quickly and broke it into two she was amazed but at the same time shocked. I smiled "Shouldn't let your guard down" She opened her mouth and before she could even say something we heard a huge explosion coming from the town.

TRINITY'S POV
We heard a huge explosion and whats worse is it was from our town! Me and lili were both worried but at the same time alert. We ran as fast as we could. Then we saw it. the terror from the stories that we heard, I finally saw a Rager. they were about the size of us with huge horns sticking out of its body, it gives me the chills just thinking about them. Suddenly I got startled when i heard lili's voice, she said "TRINITY! I'm going to my brother! He's not safe here!!" I quickly nodded "I'm gonna stay and help the warriors fend off these monsters" she looked back at me with a worried face "Are you sure you can do it? You can  come with--" She didn't get to continue her sentence because i had already ran towards our home which was near by, i knew that my sister would be safe because she is out of town with my mother and my father was working at the castle, i hurried there and grabbed my bow and arrow and my dagger just in case. My dad gave these to me and he told me not to use it in cases of emergencies, and know i can finally use it.

LIAM'S POV
I was just taking a nap then suddenly i heard an explosion, i quickly got out of my bed and ran outside. There i saw it, ragers... i couldn't move, i froze in place. Then i saw my sister, i was glad to see her safe i felt a relief but it all disappeared when i saw the fear and anger in her eyes, she opened her mouth and shouted at me.
"LIAM!!!! BEHIND YOU!!!" i slowly looked behind me and saw a rager slowly grabbing my hand before i knew it everything turned black i couldn't hear any thing, i thought i was dead.