Chapter- 5 Aquaintance

TITUS'S POV
I went to Lilith's room  to wake her up for training, I don't know why but I didn't bother to call her maid to do it, I'm usually not like this. I don't like communicating with people, I like Silence because ever since i was a child my father limited me to have communication with people, he only lets me talk to privileged people or if he has commanded me to do so. But I don't know which instinct lead me there to her room. What is it with this girl?? I thought to myself while i reached her door step.

I went inside as quietly as i could and saw her there snoring like a pig, i smirked at what i heard and decided to take a look at her sleeping face.

I don't know why but i felt a weird sensation when i looked at her face, her mouth was wide open and she was snoring so loud, She must have been exhausted because of yesterday. Seeing her sleep was my chance to observe her face, Lilith is a beautiful girl, with her long brown hair, and her deep black eyes, i started to look at her from the top of her face and slowly went down, and for some reason I stoped to look at her pinkish lips... I don't know why but I immediately looked away.

LILITH'S POV
I was sleeping soundly when i heard the door open quietly, I was so tired that I didn't want to check who went into my room so i just pretended to sleep.

I was expecting to hear Angel's voice but i was deceived, I heard no one. After a few seconds I slowly opened  my eyes and got up. I was shocked! I didn't expect Prince Titus to be here.

His eyed widened and immediately stood up from the chair he was sitting on beside my bed.
"Ge-Get up. We have training."
"Yes, your highness." I said with a curious face.
He then told me to meet him the training grounds and quickly left me in my room. I immediately got up. And my whole body was still sore from yesterday, but i was not going to let the prince down, I saw the clothes Angel has prepared me, I wore them and got out of my room.

I got lost in the castle, trying to find which way it is to the training grounds because the castle was huge. I approached one of the warriors who was scouting the castle to ask where the training grounds were.

"Ummm excuse me, I was wondering? Where are the training grounds? Sorry I got lost, this is a really big place"
The warrior then turned to me and I saw his face, He was tall, he had dark hair and beautiful eyes. And when he saw me he immediately bowed down to me and said. "This way madame Lilith."
While we were walking down the hall we had a little chat "So whats your name?" I asked.
"Saige Dallas, My lady." He smiled, "Oh please no need to be so formal. Just call me Lilith." He looked at me with concern "Are you sure?" i giggled "Of course, I want to meet new people here, Its quite a new environment."
"Haha, you'll get used to it."He said in a deep voice.

We then reached the training grounds. I thanked him for helping me. He smiled and nodded. "See you around Madame Lilith" I smiled "See you, Saige right?" He nodded as an answer, said good bye and left.

It felt good to have new acquaintances especially if your not really used to the environment your in. I hope we become friends.

I then entered the room and saw Titus wearing the same training outfit as me again. Surprisingly I didn't hear him complain about me being late and he just started the training.

He thought me how to control my white magic step by step.
"Give me your hand" He said after we warmed up. I was surprised. "Your highness?"
He smirked and said "Try not to think of it as if it meant something. This is for training. Psh." I rolled my eyes and looked away because of embarrassment and just lended him my hands. He told me that I needed to make a shield again using my white magic but the shield needs to be only for the two of us. He later explained that he was holding my hand so that if my powers woulf go crazy he could immediately take control of my magic.

In my first attempt nothing came out, then came the second then the third, all those attempts had the same results. I was trying my best to focus but it didn't work.

He sighed "Do you really have white magic? Or the thing you did was just a rumor?" I looked back at him with shock, why would i even lie?! I was really offended that my nerves got the best of me "I'm Terribly sorry your highness, i was still unaware that I I even had powers that time and i just found out recently. Not to be disrespectful your highness but i would not lie just to get your attention." He then held out his hands and smirked "Then prove it to me" I just nodded and held his hands.

When we touched hands this time i felt a sense of energy run through me. I focused and tried to make a shield and it worked! I made a shield for only the both of us. I held it in for a minute or two before feeling like my  energy being drained out of me, i felt like i was going to faint again.
He looked seriously and said "Good job, for someone new. take a rest, we'll have you do something worse tomorrow." Then he left me there again all alone. I sighed and tried to remember my way back to the room.

After I finally found my room I  immediately laid myself on my bed, closed my eyes and before i knew it I was asleep.
AUTHORS NOTE
New characters!!!! Here is what I think they would look like xD
SAIGE DALLAS(The warrior Lilith ran into when she was lost)

AUTHORS NOTE New characters!!!! Here is what I think they would look like xDSAIGE DALLAS(The warrior Lilith ran into when she was lost)

He's Gale :3 from the Hunger games!
Oh and i forgot
ANGEL McCOY(Lilith's Maid)

He's Gale :3 from the Hunger games!Oh and i forgot ANGEL McCOY(Lilith's Maid)

She is Amanda Seyfried, What a beauty right? Just like an Angel <3