Letters

"Dipper! Dipper! Our college exception letters are here!" I yelled up the stairs excitedly. We were in our last year of high school, finally, and were signing up for college.

I barged into his room to give him the letter. He was sitting on his bed with his nerd book. It was a blue leathery book with a golden pine tree on it. He was blasting Disco Girl, humming along to the pop song.

His eyes widened once he saw me in his room. He quickly changed it to some trashy rock song.

 "What are you doing, Mabel?" He took off his glasses and put them on his desk.

"Two words! College letters! Boom!" I cheered, taking them out from behind my back.

"Really! Hand it to me!" Dipper cheered.

"We need to get this on video!" I took out my phone and started recording. "So, Dipper, open it!"

"I got into, HARVARD! Oh my god! I can't breath!" Dipper screeched.

"That's awesome, bro! Hold the camera! I'm gonna open mine!" I handed him my phone.

"Okay!" Dipper said, still hyperventilating.

"1,2,3... Cornell University! I heard there art programs are amazing!" I cheered.

"That's awesome!" Dipper ended the video.

"I have to post this on my channel! Millions of people will know how awesome we are!" I put the video on my YouTube account. That's right I am internet famous. More like social media famous!

"Wait. Mabel we'll be going to different schools." Dipper lost his smile.

"Don't worry, bro. We still have the whole summer together!"

"Let's go tell mom about our letters." Dipper got up and walked to the door.