Where are we going

It was 4:51, nine minutes before I hang out with Eric. I wonder where he's going to take me? The T-N-T factory, to blow me up? Or a slaughter house? Hmm.

     I put on a seafoam green lace, long sleeve with a black take under it. I also wore a black skirt and black flats.  I tied my hair in a bun on the top of my head with a rubber band with small flowers attached. This is what I wore my first day of college. The most important part of my outfit was the tiny camera on my hair clip. To activate it all I have to to is press the shooting star charm on my bracelet. What? I never said I was an average photographer?

     "Okay, Mabel. If anything weird happens, start up the camera." Candy reminded me.

     "I know, I know." I leaned against the vending machine. I felt a knot in my stomach.

     "I know what will calm you down. Pictures." Wendy picked up my camera.

     "Okay. Let me set it." I put on timer and put it up on the counter. "Okay, everyone say spy mission!"

     "Spy mission!" We all said in unison.

     "Hey, Mabel." Eric was in the front door. He wore a seafoam green collared dress shirt, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. His hair was slicked back. He also had on black suspenders. He looked almost the same.

     "Hi." I put on a faint smile. I looked at the clock. Exactly 5:00.

     "Let's go." He gestured to follow him.

     "Okay. See you guys later." I waved to my friends. I have a feeling it would be the second to last wave I would do. The last one would be in five minutes when I waved myself goodbye.

     "Bye, Mabel. Have fun." Candy waved back.

     We walked out the door together. I saw the girls press their faces against the windows and mouth out the words 'Good luck!'

     "So, where are we going to hang out?" I asked as we walked.

     "To my favorite spot." Eric replied.

     "The library?" I asked. I pray that it's the library.

     "No." He shot me a smirk.

     "Then where?" I asked.

     "You'll see." Eric grinned. "You look pretty today."

     "Um, thanks." I smiled a bit. In front of us was a large forest. It seemed like Eric was going to walk right into the forest. "Why are we going into the forest?"

     "It happens to be my favorite spot." Eric smiled. 'Favorite spot', more like favorite spot to hide a body.