Chapter 1

Summary: Takes place after 'Uprising Phoenix', about three months. Cortex is still singled out by (mostly) everyone for the events that had taken place but when strange occurrences start happening, it's up to Crash to step up to the plate. But can he get the his team on the same page? And what of Cortex? Only one way to find out!

...

"I am surprised to see you again, my old friend," said Doctor Nefarious Tropy - the master of time and space.

His outward appearance reflects an unhealthy obsession with time. Frequent travel through the cold and hostile vacuum of space and time has caused his skin to become light-blue and extremely cold. He has long eyebrows and two equally long and skinny beards. His legs are long and skinny. His clothing has changed over the years, now seen as gold armor covering most of his body, except his waist. He also wears a golden-brown, smog-producing, piston-driven time machine, which appears to obscure his lab coat. He wears a tall hat with a small silver fork. His left arm now has a huge metal glove with a clock on it.

And he was talking to Uka-Uka...

Uka-Uka replied, "I messed up with the amnesia Cortex idea. It did not work."

N. Tropy responded, "On the contrary, it did more than you think."

Uka-Uka told him, "I know. I have sensed the changes in the time stream."

N. Tropy stated, "Yes but the long term effects plan to stay for a very long time. Dr. Neo Cortex's reputation is now down the drain as both as villain and as a hero."

Uka-Uka boomed, "You fool! With Crash Bandicoot by his side, it won't be long before he regains all trust from each of the heroes and their strength will become magnificent. Even the ancients once predicted that one day the strongest weapon known magically - will be the doom of us all."

N. Tropy coldly commented, "The Light."

Uka-Uka looked at him as he asked, "Then you know of it too?"

N. Tropy answered, "My dear master, I am now the master of time and space for nothing."

Uka-Uka stated, "This is true and my brother and I have seen it once before a long time ago. And now it is getting closer to becoming reality. One more fight with them standing together is all it takes and it will become the most powerful thing in all of time."

N. Tropy replied, "Even Emperor Velo the 27th can't stop it now."

That's when Uka-Uka got an idea.

"Yes," he said, "The alien..."

...

Meanwhile, on the planet known as Kobold, Emperor Velo the 27th had returned to power - although it was not easy. Velo was a very tall and obese character, a vibrantly-colored alien, with light-green skin, pink clothing, blue lip, purple V-shaped goatee, and gold jewelry. The empire was at its strongest and racing was still its main attraction. Though the Kobold's hated their emperor with a passion, there was not much they could do since he was all powerful and no one dared asked about his true form anymore since he went back into power. Velo heard something behind him and slightly rolled his eyes.

He commented, "Look, if this is about giving at the office..."

"It is not, actually, this is about getting rid of a pest problem on Earth."

Velo turned on his heal, seeing N. Tropy standing there.

He asked, "Aren't you that time walker I saw before?"

N. Tropy answered, "Glad you remember me."

Velo stated, "One cannot forget the past. It is apart of one's life."

N. Tropy raised an eyebrow and questioned, "Then why make sure that your friends here don't find out who you really are again?"

Velo hissed, "My business." He paused and asked, "What are you doing here?"

N. Tropy answered, "On business for the great Uka-Uka. He's switching the game since Dingodile and N. Brio were killed. He's calling you in."

Velo stated, "Less he forgets that I am the Emperor to Kobold. I cannot leave my people."

N. Tropy replied, smirking evilly, "No one ever said that you had to leave."

Velo looked at N. Tropy and asked, "What do I have to do?"

N. Tropy smirked, knowing that he had gotten Velo's interest.

...

"HOT liquorstein!"

Crash laughed at Von Clutch's - well - enthusiasm. The Motorworld had recently opened up for another season and had invited everyone over. Granted Crash wasn't too thrilled seeing his ex, Pasadena O'Possum, again but it was time to look towards the future. Ebenezer Von Clutch was a cyborg that owned the whole Motorworld, who provided lifetime passes to all of the Bandicoots. The Bandicoot family always went back every year to see the owner and his only known employee, Pasadena.

Speaking of whom, she had come over.

"Hey y'all," she greeted, in her southern/western accent.

She had a somewhat feminine frame with light tan skin and very pale muzzle. Her snout it somewhat pointed, resembling a mouse or rat and her nose is pink. Her eyes are green in color while her eyelids appear pinkish. Her hair is blond in color and worn in tightly pulled back pigtails that stick out of her pink helmet, which has a dark pair of goggles on them. Her tail is reminiscent of a rat's tail. Pasadena was wearing a sky blue jacket with dark blue markings and noticeable shoulder pads. Around her neck, she wears a pink scarf/cloth, while her pants match her top. She also has dark gloves and boots, with lighter blue at the toes.

"Hey Pasadena," Crash greeted back, with Cortex standing next to him.

Von Clutch gasped in surprised as did Pasadena. They were expecting for Cortex to be here with N. Gin, Nina, John, and Pete. (Tiny was still on the side of evil.)

"Isn't this a grand surprise," Von Clutch stated, in his thick German accent.

"It's great to see you both," Coco gushed, smiling at the cyborg.

"Please, come right in," Pasadena replied, ushering everyone to go inside.

With that; Crash, Coco, Crunch, John, Pete, Cortex, N. Gin, Nina, and Aku-Aku all entered the Motorworld.

...

Wishmaker1028: The sequel is here! Let's hope this does great like the original. Cause after this, I have to work on fanfiction. Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!